Should BBAG's name be changed to Lightnen' Rod

• Keep BBAG

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Change to Lightnen' Rod

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UPS Lifer

I already apologized for that thread, I think I did it in the thread itself. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

With regards to your believing or not believing what I post, there is nothing I can do about what you do or do not believe, nor do I WANT to do anything about it. I lay it out there, what you do with it is up to you.

(How about the 5 "do"s in that sentence, huh?)

Wow! You can't count either! There are 6 do's Dude!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoaxster
BBAG seems to attract lightening with almost every post.

He certainly does. And I think most of those lightning strikes are unwarranted.

095 got the gist of why I created this thread.

However, this thread has successful beyond expectations and I am enjoying the soap opera.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Okay let's take this statement as an example. Do you drive for UPS or not? You contradict yourself so much it does put a target on you.

Yes I do. I'm a cover driver, I also drive Saturday Air. During the week as cover driver, I have only ever "covered" one route in our center. I was put as a helper for the past two weeks along with a majority of our cover drivers. Supposedly driving again starting Monday, but I find our 7:30 Monday

chev

Nightcrawler
BC to do list;
1. Keep BBAG name
2. Find Hoaxter - beat to death :wink2: (Love ya, man)
3. Try harder to play online using the "Special Olympics" method
4. Ignore the feces-heads, especially the Fantastic Four
5. Continue to trust in the common sense of those that read & don't necessarily post.
6. Continue to understand that some people are just, well, abrasive/thick/lonely/stupid/toadys
7. Continue to post 100% honestly (only ever had one other screen name - and told moderator before I used)
8. keep it fun/informative. It is just a forum, words on a screen

I really enjoy a good argument, seriously. A good argument is when two people have differing opinions, and both express those opinions. Name calling isn't an argument, it is a sign of below average intelligence or lack of argumentative ammunition.

Anyway, this place is fun for me. I really think anyone posting on a forum should have their priorities strait before they start posting however - this is not a fight to the death.

I happen to be on the computer 24 hours a day - I work on the computer & am lucky enough to have BC up in a separate window.

BBRAG, you may stir it up at times, but you sure are entertaining.:wink2:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I have no issue with BBAG

While most posters opinions are down to Earth, His come from Uranus

<pause for applause>

Well, actually, his anus

<pause for encore>

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
What he meant is that he is either on a PC or in a PC. Come on BBAG, you have to be more specific!

At some point when posting, we have to rely upon the common sense, intelligence, and reason of the people reading these posts. Trying to explain goes bad too quick, and those requesting clarification usually just want to argue anyway.

Perfect example is last nights DWI thread. In trying to explain my interpretation of the law, UPS requirements and the Union Contract, somehow I have turned into an advocate for drinking & driving, breaking the law, and lying to UPS. And the more I explain, the worse it gets. Amusing, but disappointing.

Blackberry all day, computers at home on DSL. I work with China, which is 12 hours ahead of us.