Should BBAG's name be changed to Lightnen' Rod

• Keep BBAG

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Change to Lightnen' Rod

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Englander

Ok BBAG isnt sort of self defeating?....wouldnt be ironic if you got laid off bc you didnt ship UPS?

He works at UPS and would rather pay an oncall fee (though UPS refuses to go to his house - yet we are the only shipping company that delivers to every address) then bring the packages to work with him!

:dont_know:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Ok BBAG isnt sort of self defeating?....wouldnt be ironic if you got laid off bc you didnt ship UPS?

Still trying to decide if you are setting me up, but, I'll assume you are asking me seriously.

I'm talking strictly as a customer now - I don't know any numbers, figures, sales reports, anything other than my experience as a customer.

UPS is a non-player in the Pacific Rim. DHL is THE company to use when shipping to the US from Asia. Easier, cheaper, faster.

I was not being sarcastic when I said you can't get UPS to pick up packages at any cost. When I became employed with UPS, I tried to switch over to UPS. There was no interest. When I pushed it anyway, set up pickups, transferred business, I could not even get UPS to pick up packages within 7 days of a request.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
He works at UPS and would rather pay an oncall fee (though UPS refuses to go to his house - yet we are the only shipping company that delivers to every address) then bring the packages to work with him!

:dont_know:

LOL - No, in the US I use UPS. Funny thing is, when I bring packages to work, they MAKE ME BRING THEM BACK HOME FOR PICKUP. I am not kidding. Granted, they are all over 70lbs.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
BS&BRAG wrote

I have happily failed ALOT.

yup, some people take a lot of pride in thier failures and publically display them for all to see and wonder just how stupid some people are.

others quietly learn from their failures and move on to successes, in shich they take well earned pride

Just words on a screen

yup

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
yup, some people take a lot of pride in thier failures and publically display them for all to see and wonder just how stupid some people are.

others quietly learn from their failures and move on to successes, in shich they take well earned pride

yup

d

Some people like Avocados, some like string beans.... About as relevant.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
UPS is a non-player in the Pacific Rim. DHL is THE company to use when shipping to the US from Asia.

I could not even get UPS to pick up packages within 7 days of a request.

someone hurry and let ups know. BS&BRAG has spoken, ups is a non player in the pacific rim

as i said, BS&BRAG has spoken

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
new england

BS&BRAG has spoken (said in the best wizard of oz voice)

no further posts needed, because BS&BRAG has spoken.

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
someone hurry and let ups know. BS&BRAG has spoken, ups is a non player in the pacific rim

as i said, BS&BRAG has spoken

d

....AND HE HATES AVACADOS!!! BRUSSELL SPROUTS SUCK TOO!

Ah, Dannyboy, you so badly want to be part of the Fantastic Four, why lower yourself when you obviously have intelligence?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

all hail to BS&BRAG

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Heck - tell me what I said,

i know, you cant remember from one post to another what the heck you said. or who you are. or what you do at up&s. or what you are doing here. you really cant remember from one minute to the next.

but

all hail to BS&BRAG

d

drewed

Shankman
Still trying to decide if you are setting me up, but, I'll assume you are asking me seriously.

I'm talking strictly as a customer now - I don't know any numbers, figures, sales reports, anything other than my experience as a customer.

UPS is a non-player in the Pacific Rim. DHL is THE company to use when shipping to the US from Asia. Easier, cheaper, faster.

I was not being sarcastic when I said you can't get UPS to pick up packages at any cost. When I became employed with UPS, I tried to switch over to UPS. There was no interest. When I pushed it anyway, set up pickups, transferred business, I could not even get UPS to pick up packages within 7 days of a request.

I wont deny UPS is at most 2nd player in Asia, the reason UPS didnt wholly own most of its operations in Asia a couple years back they gained that from the Chinese gov't which allowed them to pour money into facilities, and last year they bought out its partner in Korea and gained landing right to Nagoya so it make take another 5 yrs but we will be top dog in Asia soon.

And it maybe worth it to switch over now, talk to a bd rep.

over9five

Staff member
This thread is so useless. I can't believe you guys going back and forth. It's actually quite sad.

Can I delete it??? Please???? Maybe I'll start a poll.