Above10200

Has any one out there delt with a change of operations? Might be happening out of Silverthorne moving to eagle, CO. Any help insight would be appreciated.

I understand, but before I make a decision I want to know what the contract says in layman's terms. I want to be as informed as much as possible before management announces the new center. Its just a rumor now.
Contact your Local Union office and find out how they plan to handle this change of operation. I am assuming there will be more then just you being effected.

Above10200

Contact your Local Union office and find out how they plan to handle this change of operation. I am assuming there will be more then just you being effected.
Yes 12 routes from Silverthorne and possibly 7 from Glenwood. The union has helped but still haven't been good at informing of all the options. A lot of senior driver are still trying to get more information.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
yes. the info you need is in the contract. do you have a specific question? They paid over $7k( moving expenses ) to move my family to the town ( 150 miles ) of the new hub.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
yes. the info you need is in the contract. do you have a specific question? They paid over $7k( moving expenses ) to move my family to the town ( 150 miles ) of the new hub.
Not that anything you said was ever believable but holy hell. You Don't even pretend to act like you haven't been through every single possible situation life could throw at anyone lol.

Above10200

So you have been through a change of operations? I am hearing that you can follow your route, if not your route goes up for bid in your center, and you go back to a swing driver. Do all the un taken routes go up for bid, could I bid on another route in the new center. It also sounds like if there are open routes at the new center they could force you to go to the new center form the bottom of the seniority list up.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So you have been through a change of operations? I am hearing that you can follow your route, if not your route goes up for bid in your center, and you go back to a swing driver. Do all the un taken routes go up for bid, could I bid on another route in the new center. It also sounds like if there are open routes at the new center they could force you to go to the new center form the bottom of the seniority list up.
Don't listen to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Above10200

That is why I am trying to get as many sources as possible before management announces the new center. The more informed you are the better off you will be!