Changed from ups ground to 3rd day,new shipping label not showing any progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic smokey

On monday march 28 2016 I went to ship a package to UPS drop off, i forgot to ask for the 3rd service, they put it in the ground service, I didnt realize to check the shipping until i got home.
went back to drop off station and asked to get the label redone to get the 3rd day service, but they said I couldnt cancel because she had already done the end of day ticket.
Ups truck driver came in the store and said she could just make another label, and he could take the package, and just void the 1st label.
The problem now is I havent been able to check status on my package, it's like i just printed the label but didnt send the package at all.
Now I just checked the status on the old label and says its "on truck out for delivery today", so does that mean my package actually is in the truck for delivery, I really hope so, has anybody gone through this problem before? Thanks in advance.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why did you need it upgraded to three day instead of ground?
Did you not pack the weed you were shipping so it would survive a four day transit?

Star B

White Lightening
didn't want the extra day of exposure to the ups system.... wanted to make sure preload didnt' have a chance to smell it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I should camp out here all day like some of you guys do.

I'm always late for the fun in threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.