so I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas. Our entire building is notorious for changing our time cards. 10 minutes here and there sometimes more. Every time you bring it to their attention the “mistake” gets fixed, and a lot of times they would try and say the employee must have entered their times wrong. I started taking pics of my time card right after I punch out to show it’s not me. I’ve gone through the Union, loss prevention and I’ve tried the 1800 number. Loss prevention confirmed that management was going back and changing it. As long as they go back and fix it neither the union, lp nor the concerns line want to proceed further.
Last year I had I believe 17 weeks out of the 41 weeks I worked that needed corrections. Most with multiple days.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
so I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas. Our entire building is notorious for changing our time cards. 10 minutes here and there sometimes more. Every time you bring it to their attention the “mistake” gets fixed, and a lot of times they would try and say the employee must have entered their times wrong. I started taking pics of my time card right after I punch out to show it’s not me. I’ve gone through the Union, loss prevention and I’ve tried the 1800 number. Loss prevention confirmed that management was going back and changing it. As long as they go back and fix it neither the union, lp nor the concerns line want to proceed further.
Last year I had I believe 17 weeks out of the 41 weeks I worked that needed corrections. Most with multiple days.
Hay @fattie1024 look what I’m eating. You jelly bro?
1D173E88-F544-4D2C-A8DC-692C6B1BF7FF.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Contact the ethics hotline.

Indecisi0n

They are only allowed to make a "mistake" like that once a week.

E

el blanco

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Clearly members of your management team have an integrity issue. I’d stop bringing it to their attention. Wait a couple weeks. Tell them you want interest on the money they owe you. File a grievance for it and tack on penalty pay on top of it. I’d be the biggest thorn in their side if anyone ever did that to me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Contact your state's Attorney General's office. It is real easy. Download a form and send it in. Watch the scrambling begin.