Charlie Sheen....life of privilege

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, now the sentencing has been postponed. Charlie's people had been trying to get him just community service at an acting school. Charlie doesn't want to go to jail because he wants to smoke and have his wine.

It was even mentioned earlier this year that he wanted special treatment and to be able to smoke in jail.

Here's how it should go down. Find some other guy who was arrested for domestic dispute and held a knife to his wife's throat. Give Charlie Sheen the same punishment as that other guy. I don't understand why these stars think they are above the law.

I love Two and a Half Men, but Charlie needs to be more than haLF A MAN NOW AND MAN UP!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
He has a history of violence and the judge needs to do his job and crack down on Charlie and at the same time get him some help. Just hope his kids have not seen him act the way he does. This special treatment of hollywood stars and rich people by judges is BS....also the lawyers are all snakes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you remember that years ago he shot Kelly Preston (Mrs Travolta now), his then girlfriend. Of course it was an 'accident'.

Let`s see,which one....hmmm? Life of slavery for a major shipping company or rich,famous,and neck deep in women. Decisions,decisions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What is his problem?? He makes the most pay of anyone on TV and he gets in trouble........He has beautiful children..... HAD beautiful wives ..... That booze has got to go !!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is his problem?? He makes the most pay of anyone on TV and he gets in trouble........He has beautiful children..... HAD beautiful wives ..... That booze has got to go !!

Why should any of us care? If he wants to drink away his money (it would take a while), and also give about half of it away to ex wives, who cares? Charlie Sheen's antics are of no consequence to me, or any other average person.

If you are so appalled by his repetitive actions, then you should stop supporting him by NOT watching that (awesome?) show

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am guilty as charged (ahem)... I cant help it... I love Two and a Half Men

I watch it.
I like it.

Maybe I see different things when I watch it than other people.
I use references to the show when I try to explain simple Male Dynamics to other females.

An example: flatulence
I discovered how guys were very different from females when I worked for Coca~Cola.
A male person would causally walk over to a group and become part of a conversation and let a silent deadly one rip.
Or as the other guys would say, "drop a bomb."
This person would be proud of his surprise attack.
I am not saying all guys do this...just a few.

That will be the only example I provide.
Otherwise, I would be guilty of giving away other trade secrets I clue other women in on......

SQUAAAAAAAAAB....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why should any of us care? If he wants to drink away his money (it would take a while), and also give about half of it away to ex wives, who cares? Charlie Sheen's antics are of no consequence to me, or any other average person.

If you are so appalled by his repetitive actions, then you should stop supporting him by NOT watching that (awesome?) show

The fact is I've watched this show for years and watched the 'half-man' grow to be a big kid. I love the show. I guess he can kill himself if he wants to, that's his choice. But why would he behave this way with his very young children in the next suite. He was there to support his ex's new show along with her. He couldn't put away his addictions for one day. He breezes through every bit of trouble he gets into. He needs some consequences for his behavior. I would just like for him to be on the same playing field as Joe Blow down the street.

AJ: with the squab reference, I immediately saw spaghetti on Jake's head and the huge amount of water crashing onto his grand mama's head.....funny stuff!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
SQUAAAAAAAAAB....

[video=youtube;Jsd-CPDOX18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsd-CPDOX18[/video]
AJ: with the squab reference, I immediately saw spaghetti on Jake's head and the huge amount of water crashing onto his grand mama's head.....funny stuff!

What Charlie needs is Rose armed with a bottle of super glue...no...Gorilla Glue!!!!

My favorite cut from Two and Half Men

[video=youtube;APO4N-PA50Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APO4N-PA50Y[/video]

Clip from "Two and a Half Men". Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Elvis Costello and Harry Dean Stanton in a support group exclusively for burnt out tough guys ... getting softer with age!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Per episode.......
Charlie Sheen $800,000
Jon Cryer $450,000
Angus T Jones $300,000

Overseas......in Austria it's called "My Cool Uncle Charlie "
........in Hong Kong ...."A Pair & a half of nerds "

moreluck

golden ticket member
sk102910dAPR20101028084540.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He breezes through every bit of trouble he gets into. He needs some consequences for his behavior. I would just like for him to be on the same playing field as Joe Blow down the street.

Thats one of the MANY benefits of being a celebrity. None of them ever have to REALLY face consequences. OJ Simpson anyone??

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I agree, but only sort of. The reckless actions of EVERYONE, (not just Mr. Sheen), have a way of creeping into ANYONE'S life.
Per episode.......
Charlie Sheen $800,000
Jon Cryer $450,000
Angus T Jones $300,000

Overseas......in Austria it's called "My Cool Uncle Charlie "
........in Hong Kong ...."A Pair & a half of nerds "
The problem with this kind of information is that I will never forget it. I hope it doesn't misplace useful information on my hard drive.