Chase Bank

Yeah I Know this Is a little off ups topic but I had to say something. Went To Chase Bank today for a simple money order and guess how much they charge?...........................Five (5) dollars for a money order, that Is RIDICULOUS!:surprised:

klein

Für Meno :)
I found that out, too !
If I ever need to get a money order or pay a bill at a differnt bank.

Moneymart is the cheapest place to go !

Big Babooba

WAH WAH WAH!!!

If you just stop paying your bills, you won't have to worry about the outrageous fees you are being charged for money orders and checks. After your phone gets disconnected, the debt collectors will stop calling.

Believe me, it works

UPSGUY72

WAH WAH WAH!!!

If you just stop paying your bills, you won't have to worry about the outrageous fees you are being charged for money orders and checks. After your phone gets disconnected, the debt collectors will stop calling.

Believe me, it works

I think that is the reason why they have to pay with a money order in the first place. Either they have NO credit or it is BAD.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think I needed it when I sent away for my passport.
They won't accept credit card numbers or personal cheques by mail.
Money orders, certified checks only.

bluehdmc

Last time I needed a money order I got one at the post office $1.00, up to $1000.00

They also can be checked for forgeries much easier than some other money orders. My credit union used to just call a phone # to check them. (I used to get them when I sold stuff on ebay)

old levi's

blank space
Yeah I Know this Is a little off ups topic but I had to say something. Went To Chase Bank today for a simple money order and guess how much they charge?...........................Five (5) dollars for a money order, that Is RIDICULOUS!:surprised:

They saw you coming. Was that dry or with lube?

brown bomber

brown bomber
um...ahh...duh...my little local bank, in northeast Ohio, has never charged me for anything.......if the banks ATM is down, for whatever reason they pay for the out of network fee.....money orders free......checking account free.....they even pay interest on my checking account......they even have a credit card that has a cash payback associated w/ the account

moreluck

golden ticket member
um...ahh...duh...my little local bank, in northeast Ohio, has never charged me for anything.......if the banks ATM is down, for whatever reason they pay for the out of network fee.....money orders free......checking account free.....they even pay interest on my checking account......they even have a credit card that has a cash payback associated w/ the account
Sounds like my local bank too.....I don't have the credit card from them.(I have one that earns me stuff elsewhere)