chat night ruined

P

pickup

Well, I as pickup , entered the chatroom tonight. My wifi signal was pretty strong for the most part, (got bumped out once) . Unfortunately, Ds and I got into a long chat about comics , at my urging, and repelled the remaining members out the door. Sorry, dilli, big babooba, and helen. I won't let it happen again

Big Babooba

Well, I as pickup , entered the chatroom tonight. My wifi signal was pretty strong for the most part, (got bumped out once) . Unfortunately, Ds and I got into a long chat about comics , at my urging, and repelled the remaining members out the door. Sorry, dilli, big babooba, and helen. I won't let it happen again
Don't feel bad. Sitting on the sidelines can be both entertaining and educational. Lucky for you Oreo was sleeping. He would have booted you without blinking an eye.:happy-very:

P

pickup

Don't feel bad. Sitting on the sidelines can be both entertaining and educational. Lucky for you Oreo was sleeping. He would have booted you without blinking an eye.:happy-very:

who is oreo? and is big babooba related to what charlie brown's sister, Lucy used to call Linus "my big baboo"?

P

pickup

We talked a little bit about the movie, the Ten Commandments and I mistakenly stated that Ted Cassidy was the voice of God. I went to another website that lists every actor including the uncredited ones and found out amongst other things that Robert Vaughn was a hebrew at the foot of the idol the hebrews built at the base of mt. Sinai but no listing of Ted Cassidy . So, it appears that once again, Hoaxster, who is currently sticking quarters into the side of a hotel bed (one quarter makes the bed shake for 10 minutes) is right. Curses. Nobody can be that perfect.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
P/U, I promise you did not repell me out the door. I had something else going on and was sidetracked. Please do not think twice on it. Chat always goes in 10 different directs, usually all at once. All is good.:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
who is oreo? and is big babooba related to what charlie brown's sister, Lucy used to call Linus "my big baboo"?
543.jpg

This is Oreo. Formally know as Double Stuff Oreo. This is one big ass cat, 28 lbs. Oreo gets blamed all the time for bumping Big outta chat because Oreo likes walking on keyboards. As far as the Big Babooba thing Big will have to answer that. I don't remember ever hearing the story of why.

P

pickup

LOL Good luck on that. :wink2:

Well, I tried she wouldn't even speak to or acknowledge me. She just kept the same look on her face while I talked to her. Then I talked to her friend to see what she could intercede for me but she just gave me "the look"

Christ is risen

but I have fallen, hard , for dilligaf's alter avatar. Ha, ha.

We talked a little bit about the movie, the Ten Commandments and I mistakenly stated that Ted Cassidy was the voice of God. I went to another website that lists every actor including the uncredited ones and found out amongst other things that Robert Vaughn was a hebrew at the foot of the idol the hebrews built at the base of mt. Sinai but no listing of Ted Cassidy . So, it appears that once again, Hoaxster, who is currently sticking quarters into the side of a hotel bed (one quarter makes the bed shake for 10 minutes) is right. Curses. Nobody can be that perfect.

John Huston(sp?), right?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, I tried she wouldn't even speak to or acknowledge me. She just kept the same look on her face while I talked to her. Then I talked to her friend to see what she could intercede for me but she just gave me "the look"

Christ is risen

LMAO that is funny P/U.

P

pickup

John Huston(sp?), right?

I don't know who it is. Hoaxster pointed out that the role is uncredited and there are contradictory stories about who did it. I just checked out the acting credits for that Jewkes fellow that someone mentioned, his credits don't reflect it either.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I don't know but I saw dizee's alter ego Avatar of you. She's cute. I am going to ask her out on a date.

LOL Good luck on that. :wink2:

Christ is risen

2072.png