Chattanooga center contact info?

bravissima82

Does anybody have (or can anybody get) contact info for the Chattanooga center? We are moving there and my husband is trying to find out if they have openings that aren't listed on the website (none listed on UPS jobs site). He works at UPS right now here in PA but can't transfer since he is not in school, so he just trying to get rehired down there.

I can't find any contact info online though, just the UPS 1-800 number... Anybody around there want to help me out?

bravissima82

LOL I almost started to write it down and then I was like, "Wait..."

I think I did find a contact number though so y'all can ignore this thread :)

LOL I almost started to write it down and then I was like, "Wait..."

I think I did find a contact number though so y'all can ignore this thread :)
I once got neg reped from upstatenyupser for doing this once. He didn't get it. Sometimes I've got to laugh because if I'm not laughing I'm going to cry and nobody wants a steward who cries. So I'm going to keep on joking laughing and not crying.

UPSGUY72

Does anybody have (or can anybody get) contact info for the Chattanooga center? We are moving there and my husband is trying to find out if they have openings that aren't listed on the website (none listed on UPS jobs site). He works at UPS right now here in PA but can't transfer since he is not in school, so he just trying to get rehired down there.

I can't find any contact info online though, just the UPS 1-800 number... Anybody around there want to help me out?

Why doesn't your Husband ask his HR person if they could get the number for the HR person in that area. The only position that would open up would be a PT package handler position if any open up they will be posted on the web site everyone has to apply through the website UPSJOBS.com Any driver position open posted on UPSJOBS.com would be seasonal....

The address for the building in Chattanooga is 4300 FOUNDERS WAY
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37416

There is also a center be it small just out side of chattanooga
113 INDUSTRIAL DR
CLEVELAND, TN 37311