Check out the UPSers login page

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
tag yourself
upload_2018-2-9_13-30-17.png

rod

Retired 22 years
I deliver to some predominantly Indian apartment complexes. Those mudders have some long ass toe nails, and the wives are always home!

I delivered to an (eastern) Indian guy for many years. He always had flip flops on and wore those crazy pajamas. Year around--in Minnesota. Nice guy though. I never saw his wife although he supposedly was married. He was always home. I never knew what he did for a living but he always got NDA envelopes and sent them back out. They were probably full of cash.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I delivered to an (eastern) Indian guy for many years. He always had flip flops on and wore those crazy pajamas. Year around--in Minnesota. Nice guy though. I never saw his wife although he supposedly was married. He was always home. I never knew what he did for a living but he always got NDA envelopes and sent them back out. They were probably full of cash.
Yeah man, what the hell is in those envelopes?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
There’s an apartment on my route...3 nda envelopes everyday...doesn’t need a sig but the wife is the one Indian woman in the world who is hot and she’s got HUGE melons....so I make sure to get a signature

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Ah I thought maybe American Indian. I know some Cherokee and Choctaw women who were wild as hell back in the day. They could out drink you. No joke.