Chelsea Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone doubt for a second the Dem lemmings will vote for her based solely on her last name?

Via Red Alert Politics:
Get ready America, there just might be another Clinton on the ballot come future elections.

Chelsea Clinton, the only daughter of former President Bill and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said in an August interview she would be open to running for pubic office, The Washington Post reported. Clinton recently left her job on Wall Street to serve as vice chairwoman of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

“I loved the meritocracy of it and the camaraderie of the trading floor,” she said. “There was one metric for success: Did you make or lose money? I think we need to care about the metrics of success in life, and I’m a pretty competitive person. But whether I made the company $2 or $2 million just didn’t matter to me. I didn’t fundamentally care about making money.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anyone doubt for a second the Dem lemmings will vote for her based solely on her last name?
Not exactly. The Democrats would vote for her for the same reason you will vote for whatever stooge the Republicans nominate.
It's not the name, it's the (R) or (D) that comes after the name that matters.

wkmac

Not exactly. The Democrats would vote for her for the same reason you will vote for whatever stooge the Republicans nominate.
It's not the name, it's the (R) or (D) that comes after the name that matters.

Once you understand they are all puppets on a string.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I voted against Obama.....twice. It didn't matter to me who the "stooge" was up against him............. Sometimes it's not who you are for, but who you don't want.

I hope the Dems. do put up Chelsea..........Just about anybody could beat her!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I voted against Obama.....twice. It didn't matter to me who the "stooge" was up against him............. Sometimes it's not who you are for, but who you don't want.

I hope the Dems. do put up Chelsea..........Just about anybody could beat her!!!
So you think she's gonna start her political career by running for President? My point is wherever she runs and for whatever office, the majority of voters will go into a voting booth, and select either every candidate with a (D), or every candidate with a (R) beside their name.

I say we make voting more interesting..... Don't put that letter beside their names. A whole lot of people would have NO CLUE who to vote for...... that says a lot about how informed the average voter really is.

BrownArmy

Wow.

On a much more interesting note, the 20th anniversary edition of ''In Utero" is out.

I got my copy today, and I LOVE the original Albini mixes. The mixes are much more in tune with what the band was going for, before the big-bad-corporate-music-idiots decided the album wouldn't sell.

(Actually it's quite interesting to compare Albini's mixes with the later, corporate mixes. They're not that different, but it's clear that Obama, erm, DGC, decided Kurt's vocals needed to be way up in the mix and please let's drop the guitars...total wankers)...

You feel me?

BrownArmy

P.S. Please start a thread about Jenna Bush, I'll let you know what I think of the reissue/remaster of My Bloody Valentine's seminal album, 'Loveless'.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side . - Hunter S. Thompson

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Do you think one of the BUSH twins could beat her? Or did you forget that both of them are alcoholics?Bush Twins Cited for Violating Texas Alcohol Laws | Fox News

You should applaud a young person for hard work, studying and going to college, rather than being drunk like their famous father.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Sounds like school yard children ---My gal is tougher than your gal ! so there !!

While Rome burns --zero fiddles --and Obama plays golf .

P.S
Bush has not been in office for five years ---you cannot even simply turn the page --you are in the wrong book !!:happy-very:

upswife75

Any doubt for a second that the Rep lemmings will vote against her based solely on her last name?

I know it's a crazy concept to some, but maybe, just maybe...people should learn what politicians actually stand for and vote on that aspect alone. Not their name or their family, not their personal religion, not their sex life, not their party affiliation, not the color of their skin, etc etc. VOTE ON THE ISSUES! If anyone had looked at my last ballot, it would have looked like a kid's scantron test. Some democratics, some republicans, some libertarians, some unaffiliated, etc. DOWN WITH THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, there was your opportunity to explain what Chelsea stands for. Her name, by the way is not Clinton....it's Mezvinsky.

over9five

Staff member
Don't know much about Chelsea, but I do remember that when she was working for Mom's presidential campaign they refused to allow her to talk to the press because they were so afraid she'd say something stupid.