RIP, Cheryl and Tony are together again

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Cheryl's tech guy has joined and posted that he will help maintain this site for the time being.

I'm still in shock, Cheryl and Tony were about my age. They were both good people.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Cheryl's tech guy has joined and posted that he will help maintain this site for the time being.

I'm still in shock, Cheryl and Tony were about my age. They were both good people.
That's great news. , this site has helped a lot of people , and made friends out of common strangers , and a sounding board to vent for all of us , doing one of the hardest most physical and most stressful job in the country ,, I'm sure it'll be a tribute to continue the legacy of such a kind and thoughtful woman that @cheryl was !
May her kids know that she was loved by all she touched here !

Thebrownblob

I’m not the best judge of women’s beauty sadly,
I can tell Cheryl was a heart thob for sure though.
For sure and whatever was going on in that picture you can tell by the looks on their faces, whether you knew them or not, it was bliss, that thing that everyone is looking for in another human being.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just can’t seem to let this thing go I don’t want this to turn into a song thread But
I heard this song at a funeral not to long ago it seemed appropriate for today

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just can’t seem to let this thing go I don’t want this to turn into a song thread But
I heard this song at a funeral not to long ago it seemed appropriate for today

I told people that know I come on here about Cheryl and Tony’s passing. It’s a strange sense of loss, and almost a gratitude that they went together and that neither one is grieving. But what do I know….I’m just a busted up UPS driver.

El Correcto

god is dead
E04FBFD8-86AA-485A-B0E9-480ACA6DB642.jpeg

This is the only message I’ve ever received from moderation team and it was from Tony.

He was a good judge of character.

InsideUPS

Unbelievable! I haven't visited BC for a long time and the first time I do..... I read that Cheryl has passed ;-( Considering I'm going on 68 now all I see are friends, family, etc., leaving us every day. I just had a good long time UPS clerk friend die from cancer last month. Seems like the world is truly crashing with all that is going on these days. Good people truly do die far too young.

R.I.P. Cheryl and Tony! Condolences to the children and other family members. This next UPS contract will certainly not be the same without them IMHO.

Mutineer

Upon this news, it is the first time I noticed that Cheryl's avatar box doesn't open and close anymore.

Maybe it's been that way for a long time and I'm one of the last to notice.

I think that many people turn to the internet in order to experience or interact with the kinds of people and personalities that are sorely lacking in their own daily interactions with the real-life people in their real-life communities. A temporary escape.

That has been a problem in my own, real-life community for too many years now. People die or move away. And are replaced by people, that to my dismay upon interacting with them, I find my personality and/or values conflict, or I otherwise want to choke the living chitt out of!

Without having met, and having zero communications with them, I strongly suspect that Tony and Cheryl were people I could like and get along with.