RIP, Cheryl and Tony are together again

clean hairy

I had noticed the most recent news posted by her had not been updated since may 22, and had no idea why there were no more updates.
Sad to hear this!
Almost seems she was sitting at the computer 24 hours a day as quick as she would respond!
RIP!
All of us miss you!

rod

Retired 22 years
0B615DD8-3759-444E-8E65-BD59C650E128.jpeg

My last contact with her----------RIP

Manifesto

I don't post on here very much but I have read for many years and learned important things from the discussions on this site. Would like to express my sadness at hearing this news and my condolences to the family.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sad when love birds go together, but kind of beautiful to. We should all be so lucky to have that.
I kind of feel like a prick calling this death beautiful. Breaks my heart for the family to lose two amazing moral hard working individuals who had their golden years ahead of them, to enjoy all they had accomplished together and to be there to watch their family prosper because of it.

But @cheryl found her @tonyexpress at a young age from what I understand. These two people had many beautiful years of life with their soul mate. A bond so strong and love so true that @cheryl couldnt go on after losing her other half, I feel really sorry that she had to experience even 5 days without @tonyexpress.

I don’t know these people personally, but this happened in my family to, it’s a hard dose of reality to take, but knowing what a beautiful loving life these two got to experience on this god forsaken world is what all human beings strive for is all that really matters. Forget all the buts, ifs and what could of been. These two found their soul mates and true happiness while alive.

floridays

I just ran upon this thread about 10 minutes ago..

Such a heartbreaking post to read from @scratch..
I'm filled with sadness.

Thank you Cheryl and Tony, I hope you frolic and rest eternally together.
So sad.

floridays

I kind of feel like a prick calling this death beautiful
Don't feel like a prick, I understand what you meant.

Both deaths are sad and we grieve for two that we never met but in different ways knew.
The picture @burrheadd shared with us showed a beautiful young couple, I have no doubt that it was just the beginning of their beauty together.

They are missed.

pkgdriver

I posted a Galapagos picture after Tony passed. It sounded like they were very fond of the area. I am.
Hopefully they will be back there soon.
37AC6DA4-D76C-4A47-A035-9A69F8A7F080.jpeg
43EA41A1-3608-4717-82E3-B5A9FDB18440.jpeg
EB8262C5-935F-4A1E-8CD3-99D8BBC1B72E.jpeg

Thanks Cheryl and Tony

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
I too don't post much, but I have lurked on here for the better part of 11 years since I first started at UPS. There's been so much I've learned on this site from the company, the union, the people that get the job done, and life itself. We never talked on here but thank you for all you did. Rest in peace to you and your love.

brett636

Wow, my sincerest condolences to Cheryl and Tony’s family. This site is a staple of the UPS employee experience. I found the Brown Cafe in 2005 when I missed out on an opportunity to get into Feeders. This website and it’s members has been an invaluable resource for me in understanding many different aspects of my employment with UPS. From contract negotiations to the APWA(anyone remember that?)to the brown cafe cruise this forum is a good place for employees from all parts of the company to throw in their 2 cents. I hope this site ends up in control of someone who poured as much love into it as Cheryl and Tony did. If I had the time and knowledge to run it I would seriously consider it.

RIP Cheryl and Tony.

Last edited: