Choice of Hillary Getting Good Ink @ Weekly Standard!

tieguy

Banned
no conspiracy theory here? Clearly Obama had to promise Hillary and others from the clinton camp choice appointments to get the clinton support during the election. As the secretary of state Hillary should do well with heads of state who are former lesbian first ladys.:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think that this is a strategic move on OBama's part. Hillary will have a hard time campaigning for President in 2012 as his Secretary of State. I also wonder if this will cut into Bill's income giving speeches as being a conflict of interest. So much for "change", this looks like a Clinton cabinet to me.

over9five

Staff member
No "Change" in sight!

What this does is get ol' Hillary out of the Senate and out of Obamas hair.

How 'bout all those suckers that believed Obamas "change" rhetoric??? Bet they feel like fools now!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I cannot see her taking it, no stories to post, just do not see her being that willing to be under Obamas control.

diesel96

no conspiracy theory here? Clearly Obama had to promise Hillary and others from the clinton camp choice appointments to get the clinton support during the election. As the secretary of state Hillary should do well with heads of state who are former lesbian first ladys.:happy-very:

Tie.......What's up with that statement ? ....Are you getting your carpets cleaned today????......Call Stanley Steamer

What this does is get ol' Hillary out of the Senate and out of Obamas hair.

How 'bout all those suckers that believed Obamas "change" rhetoric??? Bet they feel like fools now!!!

Over
9/5......Realistically, don't you feel better with some old democratic blood mixed with some of the new ? Didn't think so...If it makes you feel better, Obama may even sprinkle in a few level headed open minded Republicans in his administration.
But how and why do you judge an Administration and it's supporters prior to events that have not unfolded yet ? Cause a li'l birdie told you so ?

I cannot see her taking it, no stories to post, just do not see her being that willing to be under Obamas control.

She didn't take it from Bill, is that why you think she won't take it from Obama ? :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, who are the Dems. gonna have if their one 'hope' for 'change' is turning out to be a liar about the change ?? Does this mean they are hopeless ?? I "HOPE" so !!:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think that this is a strategic move on OBama's part. Hillary will have a hard time campaigning for President in 2012 as his Secretary of State. I also wonder if this will cut into Bill's income giving speeches as being a conflict of interest. So much for "change", this looks like a Clinton cabinet to me.

This was a point of view that I had not considered but now makes a lot of sense.