Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
How about drag queen story time is that still ok ?
9 pastors or youth pastors, 1 catholic official, 1 school librarian, 1 Idaho state rep.

We should really start discussing the sexual crimes of Christians more and their “13 year old women” mentality.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

Pink news is just gay news I guess.
I don’t have tiktok so I can’t just share the woman’s video.
Oh OK. I don’t have TikTok either.

I think I said, before any time people put are put in position of power, and trust you’re going to attract a bunch of questionable people. Human nature. Never trust anyone always trust but verify.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh OK. I don’t have TikTok either.

I think I said, before any time people put are put in position of power, and trust you’re going to attract a bunch of questionable people. Human nature. Never trust anyone always trust but verify.
It appears to me more children are being raped by going to Christian environments such as church than are being raped going to a drag queen story hour.

Thebrownblob

It appears to me more children are being raped by going to Christian environments such as church than are being raped going to a drag queen story hour.
Maybe, but those are not Christian values. And I would submit to you. Those are probably Christians in name only, perpetrating those things. They should be brought out into the lite.

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.​

Family

How about we just shoot them. Any weirdo that propositions an underage girl or boy beat their ass real good. Any perps can just disappear.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe, but those are not Christian values. And I would submit to you. Those are probably Christians in name only, perpetrating those things. They should be brought out into the lite.

Ephesians 5:11​

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.​

It appears to me that the main reason for focusing on drag queen story hour isn’t protection of kids, it’s hatred of anything gay.
Why aren’t Christians with rifles outside churches that cover up sex crimes against minor? No instead they show up to bash any accepting gayness. It’s homophobia, that’s also in your ancient myth book.

Thebrownblob

It appears to me that the main reason for focusing on drag queen story hour isn’t protection of kids, it’s hatred of anything gay.
Why aren’t Christians with rifles outside churches that cover up sex crimes against minor? No instead they show up to bash any accepting gayness. It’s homophobia, that’s also in your ancient myth book.
Well, I didn’t say anything about drag queens story hour lol I don’t know anything about that, but I’m down for grabbing rifles and going after pedophiles, I’ll pick you up.😂

vantexan

We're against sin, which homosexuality is. As Christians we also recognize that it's easy to get caught up in sin and that we ourselves must be vigilant against sinning. And when we fall short we ask for forgiveness and try, if we're sincere, not to do it again. Being weak human beings though we know that we need God's grace to cover us. There's a huge difference between trying hard not to sin and just doing whatever we feel like because we refuse to accept God's son as our savior and God's plan for our lives. You are free to do whatever you like as long as you aren't hurting others but is what you're doing what God wants for your life?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
FjGGbjtXkAAi7UC.jpg

rickyb

We're against sin, which homosexuality is. As Christians we also recognize that it's easy to get caught up in sin and that we ourselves must be vigilant against sinning. And when we fall short we ask for forgiveness and try, if we're sincere, not to do it again. Being weak human beings though we know that we need God's grace to cover us. There's a huge difference between trying hard not to sin and just doing whatever we feel like because we refuse to accept God's son as our savior and God's plan for our lives. You are free to do whatever you like as long as you aren't hurting others but is what you're doing what God wants for your life?
i think u wrong. chris hedges and his dad are ministers and they defend gays

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah I brought up school employees in the weekly update on sex crimes. “School librarian”.
But you are taking a very broad category of “public schools” and comparing it to a very focused category of “Catholic priests”.

We are discussing Christianity here friend, not just “Catholic priests”. Although the Catholic Church has long been abusing children since before public schools were even a thing, I doubt that is an accurate statement if you show a true timeline of abuses. Even then I’m curious about the overlap of the two categories, how many of these teachers had religious affiliations?

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, I didn’t say anything about drag queens story hour lol I don’t know anything about that, but I’m down for grabbing rifles and going after pedophiles, I’ll pick you up.😂
I doubt you are down for grabbing rifles if you had a choice in the matter, enjoy your boat house and wonderful life.