I am a helper and have been a helper on 3 separate peaks.

I have never missed a shift and I love the job, if there was a full-time helper position I'd be in there like swimwear.

My HUB is saying the week before Christmas will be a 7 day work week and drivers will make triple pay on Christmas Eve. I am assuming I should not be expecting any additional pay over my assumed OT (Time and a half.) Has anyone heard anything about triple pay for non union seasonal?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I have never missed a shift and I love the job, if there was a full-time helper position I'd be in there like swimwear.

My HUB is saying the week before Christmas will be a 7 day work week and drivers will make triple pay on Christmas Eve. I am assuming I should not be expecting any additional pay over my assumed OT (Time and a half.) Has anyone heard anything about triple pay for non union seasonal?

Highly unlikely you will be working Sunday Xmas Eve but if your hub is saying it, then maybe you will. You should ask your hub staff and not random strangers who don't work in your hub. Just a thought though...

Highly unlikely you will be working Sunday Xmas Eve but if your hub is saying it, then maybe you will. You should ask your hub staff and not random strangers who don't work in your hub. Just a thought though...

I don't know why you guys are acting like I have a disability. I was put on hold for 45 minutes when I tried to call the HUB. I think I would rather ask strangers on the internet.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't know why you guys are acting like I have a disability. I was put on hold for 45 minutes when I tried to call the HUB. I think I would rather ask strangers on the internet.

You got an answer. Can't help it if you don't like it.

You waited on the phone for 45 minutes? LMAO! Maybe and this is just a suggestion, but next time you go to work, ask a supervisor or ask your driver.

By the way, I would never treat anyone like they have a disability sorry you feel that way. I most definitely treat people like they are idiots though an am not sorry for that.

Just wondering if anyone had some worthwhile input.

Nope

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

I don't think anyone has actually made up their mind whether or not to work on Sunday, Christmas Eve.

It may happen, it may not. But I don't know of any supplement that pays triple time.

Some supplements would pay double time being Sunday, some a 7th punch, but triple time? Doubtful.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The HUB also says the job is Monday through Friday. It is Monday through Saturday, though. I don't really take what they say too seriously. Just wondering if anyone had some worthwhile input.

I will give it a shot.

It is highly unlikely that you would be put on road either Saturday or Sunday; of course, this will depend upon just how far behind your particular center is.

We are working the next 3 Saturdays but this is primarily to take the edge off of the following Monday. We did rolled 2 trailers yesterday but other than that are clean.

If by chance you are put on road CE it is highly unlikely that you would receive triple pay---at most it would be double pay, most likely time and a half.

Future

Victory Ride
I will give it a shot.

It is highly unlikely that you would be put on road either Saturday or Sunday; of course, this will depend upon just how far behind your particular center is.

We are working the next 3 Saturdays but this is primarily to take the edge off of the following Monday. We did rolled 2 trailers yesterday but other than that are clean.

If by chance you are put on road CE it is highly unlikely that you would receive triple pay---at most it would be double pay, most likely time and a half.
As u know working Saturday is time and half .... is there a increase after 8hrs on that day?