Christmas Eve?

boxthrower70

I'm a seasonal package handler (lol) and just started last month. Curious if we will be working noonday shift on Christmas Eve or does that vary from facility to facility. Thanks for the info in advance.

PT Car Washer

I'm a seasonal package handler (lol) and just started last month. Curious if we will be working noonday shift on Christmas Eve or does that vary from facility to facility. Thanks for the info in advance.
I would say no. UPS likes to clean out the system prior to the Holidays. Anymore with all the changes, who knows?

jaker

trolling
I just hope this Christmas Eve isn't like last year , I punched out at 11:20 got home said marry Christmas and went to bed

oldngray

nowhere special
26th will just be send agains (mostly businesses that were closed on the 24th) for delivery and then make pickups. A lot of drivers will start late and just make pickups. If you want 8 hours you will be running deliveries from several routes to have enough work. No preload that day but hub will work that night to process pickup volume.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The 24th used to be a cakewalk. All depends on air. Being pretty much done and having a shuttle bring you late air at 4 so you can run thru you're whole route again and finish after 7, not so much.

youllbefine

This Xmas eve I will be spending alone .. My wife and kids are traveling without me so they can enjoy family instead of wondering what time I may get home to leave with them..

Z

ZQXC

Why don't you ask someone at the building where you actually work?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The 24th is typically a lay off day in our hub for the twi. and midnight shifts . I work in air and will be there till after 9PM or so.