Christmas Party???

hdo2589

Tomorrow apparently there's a Xmas party an hour b4 start time and was wondering if anyone knows what it actually is b/c i don't feel like losing a hour of sleep for nothing

over9five

Staff member
Dude, your management team is doing a nice thing for you guys. It seems you value that one hour of sleep, so don't go.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dude, your management team is doing a nice thing for you guys. It seems you value that one hour of sleep, so don't go.

It may indeed be a "nice thing" that his management team is trying to do, but its hard to blame a guy who is already working 60 hours a week for not wanting to get up an hour earlier to attend a voluntary party before his shift starts. The holidays are already busy and stressful enough, and there are only so many hours in the day. I know that I would not choose to attend such a party either.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are all being taken out to a fancy steak house,then we will all be treated to a Celtics game in the UPS Sky box !! free drinks will be served by Hot woman in skimpy Santa Suites. After the party we are all being flown down to Atlanta to get a hot oil rub down & use the company spa and a nght in the Atlanta Hilton !!!! Gottah love Feedahs !!!! Much better than the turkeys !! Thanks Boss :)

wow, what an answer, thnx for such a vivid picture

Thanks for such a descriptive original post. With all the details you`ve provided not only can we tell you what the party is about but also what size gift to get for your supervisor.

P.S. don`t get that blonde you talked about too drunk or she`ll pass out on you before you can fool around. From what you said about her bod you sure wouldn`t want to miss out on that.

over9five

Staff member
It may indeed be a "nice thing" that his management team is trying to do, but its hard to blame a guy who is already working 60 hours a week for not wanting to get up an hour earlier to attend a voluntary party before his shift starts. The holidays are already busy and stressful enough, and there are only so many hours in the day. I know that I would not choose to attend such a party either.

Which is why I said "Don't go".

The OP is a seasonal pt worker so he might have the time available.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

THat and....the same ones throwing the party will be harrassing you for idle time, too many backs, pickup compliance etc etc come January 2011. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, doesn't it?

Tomorrow apparently there's a Xmas party an hour b4 start time and was wondering if anyone knows what it actually is b/c i don't feel like losing a hour of sleep for nothing
There is going to be a belly dancer there. I also heard something about a steak dinner and presents and the center manager will tell you that your underpaid and that your always right and he's always wrong.

moreluck

golden ticket member
...and Santa reading "The Night Before Christmas"......
thumbnail.aspx

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
There is going to be a belly dancer there. I also heard something about a steak dinner and presents and the center manager will tell you that your underpaid and that your always right and he's always wrong.

Did U say steak. I pass by your center getting 2 mine. Can I stop by? Tell Alberto and Bruce to keep a nice size steak for that Lakefront guy that helped em out this summer.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We are all being taken out to a fancy steak house,then we will all be treated to a Celtics game in the UPS Sky box !! free drinks will be served by Hot woman in skimpy Santa Suites. After the party we are all being flown down to Atlanta to get a hot oil rub down & use the company spa and a nght in the Atlanta Hilton !!!! Gottah love Feedahs !!!! Much better than the turkeys !! Thanks Boss :)

aaahhhhhh, plans have changed...you will be boarding a MD11 and
you will be attending a NFL game and Fethrs and I, in skimpy Santa Suites, willl be serving in the Suites at the Georgia Dome.
The rest of you can only image the benefits of being in ATL.

Hoax....do you have the web cams setup for this event?