Christmas paycheck

That~guy

I'm just having some fun with you man. Friday is the official pay date so you will probably be paid on Thurs if you are one of the people whose check goes in early.
I got you wanted to get my daughter something awesome I didn't have it last week with the all the other stuff. the last 3 weeks I have made a good check where I am seasonal driver the first few weeks didn't have that many hours I've been hitting my 60 the last few weeks so been good pay

That~guy

My bank says the day they release. it I guess its Upto ups. If they release it Christmas eve that would be great thanks for all the repys guy good to know you guys are here to help is great and all the smart ass comments you get lol which I enjoy my self lmao

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My bank says the day they release. it I guess its Upto ups. If they release it Christmas eve that would be great thanks for all the repys guy good to know you guys are here to help is great and all the smart ass comments you get lol which I enjoy my self lmao
Yo Mo, ask you center manager to front you the money til next week. Then say you spent it and need to work to pay him back, you’ll have seniority by Valentine’s Day brahhhhhh!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I got you wanted to get my daughter something awesome I didn't have it last week with the all the other stuff. the last 3 weeks I have made a good check where I am seasonal driver the first few weeks didn't have that many hours I've been hitting my 60 the last few weeks so been good pay
Not to condone this but, if you really want to get the item, you could always float a check for a day so that it will be there for Xmas.