Christmas paycheck

That~guy

Yeah my direct deposit gets released on Wednesday and I get it Thursday morning that's why I'm asking need to finish shopping you know cause been busy

That~guy

Yeah sure guess some Christmas gifts will be late but lol I always wait to last minute guess I pushed it to far this year

That~guy

Wanted to know if our pay with be released early this week because of Christmas my pay normally gets released on Wednesday I get my direct deposit on Thursday morning so was wondering

That~guy

I dont where you are are getting black Friday from I mean pay from last week meaning the check I get this week sorry if there was confusion

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yeah sure guess some Christmas gifts will be late but lol I always wait to last minute guess I pushed it to far this year
It's the thought that counts!!!!

Nothing says you love someone like a few day old Xmas gift. I mean friend* it, it's not like you knew Xmas was coming months in advance right!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I dont where you are are getting black Friday from I mean pay from last week meaning the check I get this week sorry if there was confusion
Oh, yeah I was wondering about Black Friday because it fell on a Friday and Thanksgiving is on a Thursday so I thought they would pay us early for that too.