Christmas Shopping

over9five

Staff member
I don't want to go. But there is this noise, a kind of high pitched whine in my head. It will stop when I go.

FJ knows what I mean.

over9five

Staff member
Mall wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Soooo, we were thinking we'd get all the nieces and nephews Simon Mall gift cards. Do you know they would charge you $3 per card to be able to spend your own money in their mall? That pissed me off a lot, and I let them know it.

Simon Malls suck. The nieces and nephews will be getting cash.

old levi's

blank space
I don't want to go. But there is this noise, a kind of high pitched whine in my head. It will stop when I go.

FJ knows what I mean.
I can even describe it! Imagine a sharpened pencil being being pushed very slowly into your brain by way of your temple. Well, it's worse than that!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Soooo, we were thinking we'd get all the nieces and nephews Simon Mall gift cards. Do you know they would charge you $3 per card to be able to spend your own money in their mall? That pissed me off a lot, and I let them know it.

Good choice. I hate stores that pull that crap. You spend hard earned money in their stores and all they want is to ding you for it. :angry:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Cash is king anyway. Although I love, love , love gift cards. but I wont buy the ones who charge you to use them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cash is king anyway. Although I love, love , love gift cards. but I wont buy the ones who charge you to use them.
Walmart Cards don't charge........I give Chili's cards and Outback cards and Olive Garden.

I do like the cards because I don't want my kids paying bills if I give them cash. I want them to get something fun.

Walmart Cards don't charge........I give Chili's cards and Outback cards and Olive Garden.

I do like the cards because I don't want my kids paying bills if I give them cash. I want them to get something fun.

You can swing by any bank and get VISA gift card that have no fee yet are accepted anywhere and are replaceable if lost.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Isn't this the type of information people tweet?
:rofl: yes, you would see Demi Moore tweet that. Funny thing is, he and I have iPhones. They come with twitter hooked up. You just have to select your 'handle'(?). I must admit I opened mine up. @tridgida. Is that how you say it? I have no idea what you do with them or what happens to the things you post. But, hey! I have a twitter account. I can write that in the dr's paperwork, next visit. I'm sure they ask. They ask everything else.
I have to go post nude pictures of my back now on twitter. Oh, yeah. Only, Demi does that. Maybe, I should turn around?? :rofl: :rofl:

over9five

Staff member
:rofl: yes, you would see Demi Moore tweet that. Funny thing is, he and I have iPhones. They come with twitter hooked up. You just have to select your 'handle'(?). I must admit I opened mine up. @tridgida. Is that how you say it? I have no idea what you do with them or what happens to the things you post. But, hey! I have a twitter account. I can write that in the dr's paperwork, next visit. I'm sure they ask. They ask everything else.
I have to go post nude pictures of my back now on twitter. Oh, yeah. Only, Demi does that. Maybe, I should turn around?? :rofl: :rofl:
Oh, those pics came out great. Thanks for Tweeting!

klein

Für Meno :)
Went grocery shopping today (xmas eve - 30 minutes before closing).

Bought luxery meats and fresh bakery products all for 50-70% off !
Came home with 5 bags full of meat (from butterfly porkchops, to AAA Shiskabobs, baby backribs and more) all for less than $70, compared to over $300 regular priced !
Certainly a shopping thing to remember for next year and years to come !

(In Canada grocery stores close here at 6pm xmas eve and don't re-open until the day after xmas).