Christmas

DRAisawesome

I don't know about forcing. But I see it being threatened if more people don't volunteer. Also if we can't get done by 24th then we will get it to after Christmas in my opinion. And we say we are a "PEOPLE" company. FedEx needs to take a stance but will fold like a cheap tent

bigbird00

They will ask for volunteers first and in most cases will get enough to work.If not then they will go to the draft from the bottom up.Or just tell em I'll be at church.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yeah they try to sell it as 2.5 times. NO. It's time and a half. Everyone gets paid for the holiday. You can only polish a turd so much.

Every single time I see peeps sign up for working Xmas day after some sort of glamorous pay is promised, it grenades.

MassWineGuy

There's a volunteer sign up sheet where I work. I signed it. Ok, time and a half isn't double time. But it's more than I'd get otherwise. Besides, I'm a Jewish kid from New York so the holiday is secondary.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There's a volunteer sign up sheet where I work. I signed it. Ok, time and a half isn't double time. But it's more than I'd get otherwise. Besides, I'm a Jewish kid from New York so the holiday is secondary.
I could care less about the holiday. The family time however is priceless

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's a Christmas Day signup sheet every year. They usually ask for 1-2 CSA's and 1-2 couriers.

You don't understand. They want a full operation because they're going to need to cover the cluster. Fred S could give :censored2: about you or your Christmas...all he wants is his revenue.