Chryslers labor agrrement vs. Ups labor agreement

jalnar

Wow go figure Chrysler bought the current contract with the UAW.and now folks are going to prison for a long time.UPS bought out Teamster officials and when they get caught by the government,they will go to prison for a long time.

This tentative contract is SOOOOOOOO bad,money had to have exchanged from the company to the union,and know the union is trying to sell this crap to us.

The old saying you can put lipstick on a pig,but at the end of the day it is still a pig.

VOTE NO.VOTE NO.VOTE NO.

Wow go figure Chrysler bought the current contract with the UAW.and now folks are going to prison for a long time.UPS bought out Teamster officials and when they get caught by the government,they will go to prison for a long time.

This tentative contract is SOOOOOOOO bad,money had to have exchanged from the company to the union,and know the union is trying to sell this crap to us.

The old saying you can put lipstick on a pig,but at the end of the day it is still a pig.

VOTE NO.VOTE NO.VOTE NO.
They will only serve prison time until trump pardons them all.

DOK

VOTE NO.VOTE NO.VOTE NO.

Money did exchange from the company to the union, it’s well documented, in the form of pension plan buyouts dating back a few years, central states, New England etc.

Make no mistake, time to pay the piper.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
image.jpeg
They will only serve prison time until trump pardons them all.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT

VOTE NO.VOTE NO.VOTE NO.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
Money did exchange from the company to the union, it’s well documented, in the form of pension plan buyouts dating back a few years, central states, New England etc.

Funny...Central States sucks, but Western Pension is strong as hell.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
I think This contract is great. It is called negotiations for a reason. You win some things you lose others. The company wants to feel as if tehy have won on soem fronts also. You do not everything you want. It would be great if you did. The big issue is 22.4 jobs. fun thing to me is we have had cover drivers for 20 years yet no one has ever complained that hey get paid less money. The new position actually gets the new cover drivers(22.4) more money and better pensions, it also eliminates the Tues. Thru Sat, for all full time driver presently doing that shift. So again , What is wrong with this contract. Let me say 1 thing..:censored2: TDU... They are what is wrong with most things.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT

VOTE NO.VOTE NO.VOTE NO.
Ha HA HA .. You are an idiot.

542thruNthru

I think This contract is great. It is called negotiations for a reason. You win some things you lose others. The company wants to feel as if tehy have won on soem fronts also. You do not everything you want. It would be great if you did. The big issue is 22.4 jobs. fun thing to me is we have had cover drivers for 20 years yet no one has ever complained that hey get paid less money. The new position actually gets the new cover drivers(22.4) more money and better pensions, it also eliminates the Tues. Thru Sat, for all full time driver presently doing that shift. So again , What is wrong with this contract. Let me say 1 thing..:censored2: TDU... They are what is wrong with most things.

Oooh I just know you're going to be a joy on this forum.

Yes "You" have had PT cover drivers for 20 years. 90% of the country has not. Also you have never had 25% cover drivers.

Actually many people have complained PT cover drivers make less money and no protection. Problem is it's already in the contract and we can't do much about it.

You are correct that it will be a raise for Cover Drivers in out region. Again this is not the same everywhere.

Please do me a favor. Don't accuse me of being TDU because I disagree with you. I really don't want to deal with that BS.

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
Really.. My center has 14 presently with only 68 drivers, not 25% but close. I did not call you TDU and I did not say you disagreed with me or vice versa. I stated my position, if you don't like it too bad. Also, If you do not like me on this forum. Tough :censored2:.

542thruNthru

Really.. My center has 14 presently with only 68 drivers, not 25% but close. I did not call you TDU and I did not say you disagreed with me or vice versa. I stated my position, if you don't like it too bad. Also, If you do not like me on this forum. Tough :censored2:.

I apologize I didn't mean I didn't like you on this forum. I only brought up the TDU stuff because that's usually what happens.

We have 80 drivers and 14 covers.

542thruNthru

Now would you like to address the other points I made?

BrownArmy

Wow, I think my supervisor found the BC

DOK

Funny...Central States sucks, but Western Pension is strong as hell.

Other plans across the country are stabile as well, funny how some go bad while others thrive. You’d think these locals would try to mirror what the stabile plans are doing.