Cintas

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
LOL, I go threw socks like tissue paper, tough ones, not ups ones. Wear out a pair of tough work shoes under 6 months :sheepish:.

packageguy

I wear ankle socks, when they rip by the toes or heel, I cut them and put white ankle socks and slide the the brown over them, so it looks like I have ups socks but in the shoe there white. Nobody knows ........Now you guys know.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wear ankle socks, when they rip by the toes or heel, I cut them and put white ankle socks and slide the the brown over them, so it looks like I have ups socks but in the shoe there white. Nobody knows ........Now you guys know.

Ive been doing that for over 15 years now. Thats why I still have "socks" from the mid-90's with a gold stripe and no logo.:happy-very:

Cementups

Box Monkey
This letter was hung on our DIAD racks tonight when we got in.....

socks.jpg
socks.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I had a lot of problems with twinhills website. I couldn't log on more than once without having to reset my password and jump through hoops. I ended up calling to place the order and paid by credit card. There was no mention of the socks being back ordered. Checked their site a week later, and looked up my order status.

Product not available until 6/15/11.

I agree that this should not be a surprise to these people. It's summer, a few drivers may want to order socks from us. yeesh...

Indecisi0n

This letter was hung on our DIAD racks tonight when we got in.....

View attachment 5357

I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I picked out a 6 pack, ordered and everything seemed fine. I get the confirmation email stating "We have your order and we will ship it out on XXXX date." Problem was the XXX date was 2 weeks away. So i emailed them and twinhill confirmed the socks were back ordered. When i replied and ask "Wouldn't it be smart to tell me from the beginning the product is back ordered?" I never got a response.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I picked out a 6 pack, ordered and everything seemed fine. I get the confirmation email stating "We have your order and we will ship it out on XXXX date." Problem was the XXX date was 2 weeks away. So i emailed them and twinhill confirmed the socks were back ordered. When i replied and ask "Wouldn't it be smart to tell me from the beginning the product is back ordered?" I never got a response.

Wouldn't it have been smarter to have planned ahead?

Indecisi0n

Your credit card should not have been charged until the order was shipped.

You are correct. I just checked my statement and I don't see any charge from them. I am going to just tough it out since I already waited this long. They are suppose to ship next week so its fine. If i am still here after peak i will be sure to order before the summer.

brownelf

Our safety committee orders a pile of socks (50+ pair) each winter and we give them out as incentive to get 100% on DOK questions we do w/each driver each month. Haven't had to buy a pair in years, and we usually have to order more by May.

UPSGUY72

I order from twinhill.com 2 months ago they don't have any socks either they keep pushing the shipping date back. I still don't have any news socks. The current Status Date/Availability is June 16. I'm not holding my breath but I'm still wearing my old UPS sock with holes in them.

soberups

Our safety committee orders a pile of socks (50+ pair) each winter and we give them out as incentive to get 100% on DOK questions we do w/each driver each month. Haven't had to buy a pair in years, and we usually have to order more by May.

Our "safety committee" does the same thing sometimes. Which might be part of the reason why all of my socks are 15+years old.:happy-very:
socks.jpg

soberups

Anybody got the new mismatched greenish pants? There's some quality!

Crafted with pride by a 9-yr. old kid in a Chinese sweatshop. They salvage the material from used curtains, color it greenish-brown using a mixture of food dye and spray paint, and then stitch it all together with used dental floss. Most of the time they are even able to get the legs the same length!

soberups

Soberups I think your legs are hairy. Is that a Portland thing?

I dont live in Portland (thank God), so I wouldn't know. I have heard rumours that the guys in places like Portland and San Francisco like to shave their legs. Since I wear shorts all year long, I need the hair to keep my legs warm.