Circle of Honor?

Tom Dunlap

If I have driven as a bid part time air driver (Mon-Fri) for 10 years, does that safe driving time count towards the Circle of Honor? We're talking about more miles driven per day than most package car drivers and more than many feeder drivers who have shorter runs....Thoughts?

If I have driven as a bid part time air driver (Mon-Fri) for 10 years, does that safe driving time count towards the Circle of Honor? We're talking about more miles driven per day than most package car drivers and more than many feeder drivers who have shorter runs....Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Does the circle of honor -really mean a thing? For me NO. IF Your lucky to never get hit. Good for you. Just a make believe goal UPS sets. For some it's a goal. My goal is 85k this yr.

Z

ZQXC

useless analogy / Have never watched a baseball game in my life; never will

Hell, I rather watch a bunch of no-names play golf....

Nope

barnyard

KTM rider
It does not.

We have a couple of PT air drivers, including 1 that has asked specifically about that. He has been told 'no' by every manager he has asked.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If I have driven as a bid part time air driver (Mon-Fri) for 10 years, does that safe driving time count towards the Circle of Honor?

The company doesn't recognize the part-time status.

That reminds me, of a funny situation.

We had inside "irreg" train drivers, wanting the same type of acknowledgement.

They thought.... it should satisfy the "one year safe driving requirement" for feeders.

It doesn't hurt to ask.

-Bug-

rod

Retired 22 years
I've got a crazy looking Circle o Honor sport jacket buried in some closet (only worn once) that the OP could have if it means that much to him.