CIRCLE OF HONOR

ChrisTheBrown

A driver in my center just recently received the prestigious CIRCLE OF HONOR award, that very few are able to claim. Blows my mind to know that this guy has been with the company, longer then I've been alive..Do any of you work with a driver that also has received the CIRCLE OF HONOR, & they're still going strong with Brown?..

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A driver in my center just recently received the prestigious CIRCLE OF HONOR award, that very few are able to claim. Blows my mind to know that this guy has been with the company, longer then I've been alive..Do any of you work with a driver that also has received the CIRCLE OF HONOR, & they're still going strong with Brown?..

Rookies. Lmfao.

wayfair

swollen member

I do, and they d* with that driver ALL OF THE TIME

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Darn mailboxes! I hate you!
images

Used to be a big deal. Now it's barely a mention

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm one, we have six others in my 60 car center. We get the leather jacket and a cake during the PCM these days. It seems like about one package driver a year in my Hub will usually get it.