Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

Sportello

EXbb7kSXgAE2802

WannaBeFeeder

Looks like a guy without a gun, fought someone with a gun, and there was a very predictable outcome.

He was clearly capable of running in the first half of the video. If he had done that in the second half too he'd still be alive.
Smh u didnt watch the video did you ? That’s exactly what he was doing going for a jog when 2 armed men pulled up in a truck. He tussled with one of the men while the other stood in the back of the pick up with a loaded rifle in his arms.

wilberforce15

Citizens arrest lol. They chased down a guy and murdered him for jogging while black.

If all they wanted to do was murder him, they'd have shot him without even getting out of the truck.

Hunting an unsuspecting victim is actually really easy. The scuffle is evidence there was talk, then there was physicality, then there were shots.

That's not a hunt.

It will be fine

If all they wanted to do was murder him, they'd have shot him without even getting out of the truck.

Hunting an unsuspecting victim is actually really easy. The scuffle is evidence there was talk, then there was physicality, then there were shots.

That's not a hunt.
It’s really easy to avoid chasing down people and murdering them. These rednecks chose to do that. They are pieces of garbage that should rot in prison.

vantexan

That’s a pretty pathetic attempt to justify murder. Why do you defend a couple rednecks that just murdered someone for fun?
I didn't. I pointed out the hypocrisy of caring about a live human being murdered so adamantly when babies are getting slaughtered all around you. Percentage wise black babies the most. Not to mention while it's horrible what they did, whites killing blacks is a small percentage of the overall murder of blacks, and yet white liberals are never outraged unless a white kills a black. So if we want to talk pathetic........

It will be fine

I didn't. I pointed out the hypocrisy of caring about a live human being murdered so adamantly when babies are getting slaughtered all around you. Percentage wise black babies the most. Not to mention while it's horrible what they did, whites killing blacks is a small percentage of the overall murder of blacks, and yet white liberals are never outraged unless a white kills a black. So if we want to talk pathetic........
Please stop defending murderers. It’s a bad look. These guys are pieces of trash. It’s an easy thing for everyone to agree on, not sure why you feel the need to defend them.