Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Confronting him with guns, detaining him, and waiting for cops is perfectly legal. While that was happening, the no good Thug tried to take their guns and fight them. Shooting is completely and directly allowed for in the law.

If you don't like that, change the law.
Not in Georgia.
Do t know where you are from but pointing a gun at another person is a felony.
Even showing your gun to another person in a threatening way is a misdemeanor.

wilberforce15

What country do you live in where you believe it’s totally fine to jump someone with guns drawn?

Go look up Georgia law on citizen detainment. I'm not your nanny.
Not in Georgia.
Do t know where you are from but pointing a gun at another person is a felony.
Even showing your gun to another person in a threatening way is a misdemeanor.
You sound like you took a concealed carry class a long time ago and didn't pay attention.

vantexan

Ya. I can’t imagine why a young black man in the south didn’t willingly submit to a couple rednecks with guns.
You make it sound like that happens all the time. National news because it is rare. Blacks kill blacks all the time in Chicago and elsewhere and it's hardly noticed. If you cared about decent, hard working black folks living in high murder rate areas you'd demand the Democrat governments over those areas do something about it.

Box Ox

I believe they called 911 and said they witnessed him trespassing in an unfinished home that had been burglarized multiple times.

I'm sure we'll get lots of fun details as time goes on.

My understanding is that they were not the ones who had spotted a black man walking into an unfinished home as I and lots of other white people often do and called 911. Hadn't yet heard anything about the property having been burglarized multiple times. Neither has Ben Shapiro, I guess.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My understanding is that they were not the ones who had spotted a black man walking into an unfinished home as I and lots of other white people often do and called 911. Hadn't yet heard anything about the property having been burglarized multiple times. Neither has Ben Shapiro, I guess.
Well I think it's probably going to come down to whether they witnessed a crime. Pretty stupid decisions by everyone involved.