Civilian National Security Force

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Obama Civilian Security

Now just why does obama need such a group ?
An one equal to our standing army in size & funding ?
Would this be a militia ?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It sounds like he needs somebody to help him "spread the wealth around". Very scary times ahead if he wins Tuesday and gets both houses.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now just why does obama need such a group ?
An one equal to our standing army in size & funding ?
Would this be a militia ?

Did you actually listen to the words in the video??

Why is there any confusion on what he said??

I dont understand the confusion. I heard him speak about NATIONAL SECURITY (in reference) to security of the UNITED STATES against terrorism.

If you actually heard the entire segment other than this "soundbite" carefully cut to make it appear as something different, then you would not question what he said.

Obama does not need "such a group".

Why dont you question the need for GW BUSH to help create a private army? Blackwater USA.

This group of militia men have caused major damage to US image across the world.

This should be more disturbing than OBAMA worrying about national defense against terrorism.

The simple reality that Obama understands was the inappropriate use of our national guard in iraq in the mulitple tours they have had to endure.

This has created a "shortfall" in security for the country at home.

Security also has to be considered within our borders and not only in countries that we are attacking.

Spending money on national security by creating a national security force that will NEVER be abused by sending them overseas is a great idea if you believe we need to keep this country safe.

Try not to read anything sinister into the message.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I heard him speak about NATIONAL SECURITY (in reference) to security of the UNITED STATES against terrorism.

Blackwater USA.

The simple reality that Obama understands was the inappropriate use of our national guard in iraq in the mulitple tours they have had to endure.

This has created a "shortfall" in security for the country at home.

Security also has to be considered within our borders and not only in countries that we are attacking.

Spending money on national security by creating a national security force that will NEVER be abused by sending them overseas is a great idea if you believe we need to keep this country safe.

So, you believe that Obama should create a Fascist type of Blackwater here inside the USA?

And I thought Bush and Cheney tended towards Fascism and here Obama actually wants to create a private Fascist Military force within the US reporting directly to the president.

This is very disturbing!

Wait till Hannity gets a hold of this! :wink2:

Just joshing D!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, you believe that Obama should create a Fascist type of Blackwater here inside the USA?

And I thought Bush and Cheney tended towards Fascism and here Obama actually wants to create a private Fascist Military force within the US reporting directly to the president.

This is very disturbing!

Wait till Hannity gets a hold of this! :wink2:

Just joshing D!

I hope Hannity runs with this,,, he already looks like a maroon and confirms the title of biggest maroon on television.

His fans run a close second.:wink2:

Sounds like a duplication of the national guard...Another progam to spend money on, so he can say he created jobs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Good point.

No, that was Al Franken and his fans are ...wait, he did not have any fans.

If Hannity is a maroon, at least he's a maroon laughing all the way to the bank.
Last time I heard, his net worth was $16 M...what does that make you and me?

Poor morons?​

Affirmative.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Let's be realistic, most if not all of the people in the background were vets. He is obviously telling those folks what they want to hear to get their vote. The National Guard and the Reserves should not be the first ones down in the war effort. They should be here where they belong. The regulars should be over there in aces if they're not already.

tieguy

Banned
Bush has already created a successful national defense system that has kept us safe for the past 7 years. No need to reinvent the wheel. Obama simply has to ask Bush to train him on how to manage it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Bush has already created a successful national defense system that has kept us safe for the past 7 years. No need to reinvent the wheel. Obama simply has to ask Bush to train him on how to manage it.
Yeah, that will happen. Obama is the all knowing. He wont listen to anyone, and the people he will listen to should have their hands no where near our rights and freedoms.

From the soundbite, he indicated that the funding would be the same as for the military, which he has said is already way too high, Another Double Down? When he cuts all these taxes, who is going to pay for this security force? Where are the security guards going to come from? I see two options, 1. people that would normally go into the existing military, 2. Install some sort of draft to fill the ranks. Obama has said repeatedly that he will bring the troops home from Iraq quickly, on a set date. But wait, he also has said more than once he will increase the troops in Afghanistan. Where are these people coming from?

If our security within the boarders is so weak and we are in so much danger, why is it that there has been no more attacks here? OH, I know, it's because the muslims that were are at war with are waiting for our troops to come back so they can attack us here again.That's gotta be the answer because we all know that Bush has nothing but failed policies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
From the soundbite, he indicated that the funding would be the same as for the military, which he has said is already way too high, Another Double Down? When he cuts all these taxes, who is going to pay for this security force? Where are the security guards going to come from? I see two options, 1. people that would normally go into the existing military, 2. Install some sort of draft to fill the ranks. Obama has said repeatedly that he will bring the troops home from Iraq quickly, on a set date. But wait, he also has said more than once he will increase the troops in Afghanistan. Where are these people coming from?

If our security within the boarders is so weak and we are in so much danger, why is it that there has been no more attacks here? OH, I know, it's because the muslims that were are at war with are waiting for our troops to come back so they can attack us here again.That's gotta be the answer because we all know that Bush has nothing but failed policies.

LMAO!

Dude. put the koolaid down.:happy-very:

diesel96

If our security within the boarders is so weak and we are in so much danger, why is it that there has been no more attacks here? .

"Newsflash"....Under who's watch, has the worst act of Terrorism in modern day US History occurred ? .............Crickets chirping......:whistling .......I can't hear ya.

Lets face it, any Commander-in-chief would have tighten up security after 9/11, however most Commander-in-chiefs would have not stopped hunting Bin Laden :osama: and gotten sidetracked by Saddam :saddam: by lying to the public.

"Newsflash"....Under who's watch, has the worst act of Terrorism in modern day US History occurred ? .............Crickets chirping......:whistling .......I can't hear ya.

Lets face it, any Commander-in-chief would have tighten up security after 9/11, however most Commander-in-chiefs would have not stopped hunting Bin Laden :osama: and gotten sidetracked by Saddam :saddam: by lying to the public.
Newflash back at ya.... Bush's "lies" came directly from the "intelligence" from the CIA and FBI that Bill Clinton's bunch put together. Bush had not been in office long enough to develop a flow if intelligence to use to any degree. The only alternative Commander-in-Chief you could even consider on this dream play of your's would be.......Al Gore. You are right about one thing, Gore would not have gone into Iraq....but then he wouldn't have even started looking for Bin Laden. He would have been too busy apologizing to the muslims for pissing them off.