Claim didn't receive

Has anyone delivered a couple of packages to a business and gotten a signature and they claim they didn't receive one of them that the powerpad shows was scanned.

Star B

White Lightening
I personally haven't, but I heard the CSAs talking to among themselves about a 200+ envelope bulker. They mentioned that the caller said they don't know who signed for it.... I told them to let the caller know that the person works in the main S&R dock and to have them check the internal routing database as they scan all inbound pkgs into UPS CampusShip or whatever it is and they won't let us go unless the numbers match.

I heard a few hours later they found the package and they thought that we delivered everything to each individual building.... farking newbies.

bbsam

Staff member
As soon as I see that the customer signed do 5 and is only claiming they are missing 1, my concern drops precipitously.

whenIgetthere

As soon as I see that the customer signed do 5 and is only claiming they are missing 1, my concern drops precipitously.

Ran a receiving department for many years, when I started, different departments would grab their stuff as soon as UPS or FedEx off loaded it. After one time someone claimed a missing package, I started a policy where no one was allowed on the dock except S&R employees. Never had that problem again.