Class 1 trucker transferring from the UK to North America.

00Gambit

Companies all over the world who operate in different countries usually have programs that allow staff to transfer and I wanted to ask if anyone has done it, or knows someone who has done it?

I'm a class 1 trucker in the UK and I'm not a UPS employee at the moment but I'd love to work for UPS in the UK for a year or two and then try and switch to either USA or Canada, not sure how feasible that would be and if the company would support it.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have not ever heard of it. Maybe try doing a search, someone else tried to do the same thing several years ago and posted about it. UK citizen trying to move to the US and work at UPS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Companies all over the world who operate in different countries usually have programs that allow staff to transfer and I wanted to ask if anyone has done it, or knows someone who has done it?

I'm a class 1 trucker in the UK and I'm not a UPS employee at the moment but I'd love to work for UPS in the UK for a year or two and then try and switch to either USA or Canada, not sure how feasible that would be and if the company would support it.

you got a work visa?

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!

ztbHOa.gif