Clean record

Birdblue

I was wondering I had been wrote up for miss loads about the end of last May the first of June and I was wanting to know how do I find out if my record is clean because I know that me and management aren’t on the best of terms and know that they would love nothing more then to let me go after I’ve disrespected them constantly because I’ve been dealing with personal issues that I didn’t know how to handle and I took it out on themand I feel like they are about to try and fire me and I need to know what to do. By know means am I trying to put myself in a white light but Please help I’m really worried that I’m about to lose my job even though I’m really trying my best to follow the methods and working hard and I’m trying to do good by management and I need to know what to do overall. Also I get about 500 to 750 a night could they technically right me up for that because management is really big on speed please help.

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I was wondering I had been wrote up for miss loads about the end of last May the first of June and I was wanting to know how do I find out if my record is clean because I know that me and management aren’t on the best of terms and know that they would love nothing more then to let me go after I’ve disrespected them constantly because I’ve been dealing with personal issues that I didn’t know how to handle and I took it out on themand I feel like they are about to try and fire me and I need to know what to do. By know means am I trying to put myself in a white light but Please help I’m really worried that I’m about to lose my job even though I’m really trying my best to follow the methods and working hard and I’m trying to do good by management and I need to know what to do overall. Also I get about 500 to 750 a night could they technically right me up for that because management is really big on speed please help.
Show up on time. Do your job. Clock out.

Rinse and repeat and they cant do anything to you. Also stop trying to talk to management. Certainly do not talk to them without a steward present.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you got a thread about being fired every week

tadpole

You’re going to have to check your contract or ask a steward. In the west, your warning letters are only counted for nine months

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You’re going to have to check your contract or ask a steward. In the west, your warning letters are only counted for nine months
Crap I thought it was 6. That's 3 extra months of pie in their face if they ever try this lol.

It starts the day you recieved the certified mail and ends the 9 months after.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Try a Happy Ending massage place. You need to chill. Ask @burrheadd, @MyTripisCut , or @silverbullet2893 for some recommendations.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re a part timer, you are the equivalent of John Gotti in the UPS work force. You could sleep with your supervisor’s wife, beat his kids and they’d probably end up moving him to a new location to avoid possible hostile work environment for you.

They can not touch you for misloads, speed or any other non sense they are threatening you with. Show up on time, keep your mouth shut(optional for most part) and make an attempt at doing your job you’re golden.

El Correcto

god is dead
Those warning letters you are getting and everything else are meaningless, attendance and common sense should be your biggest concern. It’s damn near impossible to lose a part time position at UPS. Theft, terroristic threats, fighting, attendance and sexual harassment might get your there, might not.

Everything else is just bs mind games that you are losing.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You’re a part timer, you are the equivalent of John Gotti in the UPS work force. You could sleep with your supervisor’s wife, beat his kids and they’d probably end up moving him to a new location to avoid possible hostile work environment for you.

They can not touch you for misloads, speed or any other non sense they are threatening you with. Show up on time, keep your mouth shut(optional for most part) and make an attempt at doing your job you’re golden.

They can fire you for misloads. Or for not scanning. OP, slow down, till you aren't misloading anymore. Work "safely", but follow ALL of their orders.
And don't mess with management. There really isn't any point. Ignore them, and hope they ignore you.

El Correcto

god is dead
They can fire you for misloads. Or for not scanning. OP, slow down, till you aren't misloading anymore. Work "safely", but follow ALL of their orders.
And don't mess with management. There really isn't any point. Ignore them, and hope they ignore you.
I’ll believe that when I see it happen.

john chesney

9 months in central region

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

WTF will it take to make you go away?