Clear times

SmithBarney

haha clear times are a joke.. I RTC, then drive back to STA, and I'm lucky if I'm cleared by the time I punch out.
dispatch sometimes takes 25-30 minutes to clear us.

whenIgetthere

haha clear times are a joke.. I RTC, then drive back to STA, and I'm lucky if I'm cleared by the time I punch out.

Here, I clear when I get back to the truck, and most days dispatch has cleared me before I have a chance to put my seat bealt on! Really, most days within 30 seconds of sending my message.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Cite safety if that's the case, and contact your local department of labor and dot and tell them you are being forced to choose between unsafe and illegal work procedures or be fired..

And they'll laugh and laugh and laugh.

MrFedEx said:
Funny how you know about it first. Tell MT3 he's bad at keeping secrets.

I don't know that it's a secret. Tell him yourself. His email address is no secret.

SmithBarney

I don't know if it'll have anything to do with an OLCC. In the area(s) it will take effect, not making your clear time will trigger a pretty unusual response.

Guess I'm ok, I'll have my negative stem time numbers. Oh yeah if you can't share any real info, why bother. so do we get a cookie or a call from fred for no clear times?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Guess I'm ok, I'll have my negative stem time numbers. Oh yeah if you can't share any real info, why bother.

I can't spill the beans all at once. What fun is that? Make sure your stop counts are accurate. Besides, I don't know that all areas are going to take part in this experiment.

so do we get a cookie or a call from fred for no clear times?

Those who repeatedly don't make their clear times will have reason to be nervous.

Mr Fedex

Banned

At least you get cleared.With the newer powerpads,im always in no-ack.The older ones i didnt have that problem.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Don't worry folks.
Two weeks from now, there'll be another "hot topic" like, stocking your drop boxes.
Just do what I do, in one ear and out the other.

Goldilocks

At our station word was out that the managers had to stay until the last courier arrived and if they did not meet their RTB time it would be an automatic OLCC....

thedownhillEXPRESS

Just make sure you document your safety concerns with management.
Despite what Dano says, OSHA laughs at nothing.
Once a station gets a visit from the Feds, this "threat" scheme will end.

Remember the domino's driver that killed someone?
Don't let Dano and management humiliate you, this is clearly a legal fine line they are walking .