Cleveland Police: Protect and Serve

wkmac

EAST CLEVELAND, OH -- Two unarmed suspects were slain by police officers after a 25-minute pursuit. At the conclusion of the chase, which may have included up to 50 police vehicles, 13 officers drew their weapons and unloaded at least 137 rounds in to the suspects' Chevy Malibu. No weapons were found, and there was no evidence of return fire. The police were so violent and so reckless that they even shot up their own cruisers with friendly fire.

Police unload 137 bullets into UNARMED suspects after pursuit in East Cleveland; 2 dead - YouTube

This is really sad as it comes on the heels of NYPD officer Larry DePrimo who recently showed the kind of police officers I remember as a kid growing up. Now that's a hero.

NYPD Officer Gives Boots to Homeless Man - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why didn't the guys stop? They had that option. What were they running for?
You run from the police , it's never going to end well.

Overkill has been happening for a long time. We just did Bonnie & Clyde on another thread.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Police unload 137 bullets into UNARMED suspects after pursuit in East Cleveland; 2 dead - YouTube

This is really sad as it comes on the heels of NYPD officer Larry DePrimo who recently showed the kind of police officers I remember as a kid growing up. Now that's a hero.

NYPD Officer Gives Boots to Homeless Man - YouTube

I just read this morning that the homeless/shoeless guy is back on the streets minus his new shoes. He won't tell anyone what happened to them but does say that he wants a piece of the action for having his picture splashed all over the internet and tv. That's gratitude for you. Others have come forward and said they had bought this loser new shoes also. Apparently you can trade new shoes for drugs and alcohol pretty easy.

bbsam

Staff member
Why didn't the guys stop? They had that option. What were they running for?
You run from the police , it's never going to end well.

Overkill has been happening for a long time. We just did Bonnie & Clyde on anothe thread.
That's what I've always said about Ruby Ridge, Waco, and any militia willing to fire shots on federal agents.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its a high crime area, other reports say they were fired upon, outside the justice center, by this car. No weapon was found, there were 3 cities driven through, maybe they threw them out, during this time. Autopsies could show, powder burn on the victims. Ill withold judgement. Til I have the facts. Bad cops, yup, a whole bunch of them? Probably not. You run from the cops, you should expect the worst. It is called respect of the law.

I give them props for being so conservative.

13 cops X 15 bullets per average 9mm sidearm is 195 shots. Sounds like they took it easy on them.