Clinton Defends Al Franken

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...-case-and-the-snl-women-defended-him-n2488880
NYcEEP1510867927.jpg
2017-11-03-20-25-14-.jpg

Box Ox

"There may be things I don’t know. But maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person, but it seemed to me that there were 29 women on ‘Saturday Night Live' that put out a statement for him”

I can’t :censored2:ing stand it when something happens and a bunch of people play the “Durrrrr, he’s always been such a nice guy to us, so he must be innocent!” card.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Media sure covered for Slick Willie back in the day? Can you imagine if a Republican did what he did? His staff had a "Bimbo Eruption" team? Lol

Box Ox

Media sure covered for Slick Willie back in the day? Can you imagine if a Republican did what he did? His staff had a "Bimbo Eruption" team? Lol

Yep. I definitely wouldn’t put it past Trump. As far as a Bimbo Eruption team, let’s be real. Trump has had Michael Cohen paying off women for their silence for years.

Box Ox

Private life vs public office. Big difference.

Sure. Just thought it important to note that both men have been neck deep in covering up extramarital sexual activity. And it’s very possible that neither are done with it.

BrownArmy

Can you imagine if a Democrat did what Trump has done?

Republicans would lose their freaking minds.

floridays

When was President Clinton convicted of rape?
Let's not play games, you noted Trump accused of rape, no names no evidence. Clinton does have named accusers, that are crystal clear in their allegations, with descriptions of the acts. I never said Bubba Clinton was a convicted rapist, I merely said he was a rapist, period. I've never been convicted of being an :censored2:.... but. You get the drift?