Clinton Foundation

moreluck

golden ticket member
qP74FSK.jpg

over9five

Staff member
I imagine those foreign governments that contributed millions to the Clinton Foundation in order to buy a U.S. president are pretty ....err....upset... right now.
Do Bill and Hillary have to pay them back now?
Don't be surprised to see Hillary run for her old Senate seat. I would think she owes these people some kind of government access.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Call me a dumb A---but just what is the Clinton Foundations supposedly role? Whats their agenda?

rod

Retired 22 years
To launder money and be a Clinton piggy bank.

That's all I've ever heard about their Foundation. Nothing but a big tax write off. It sure would be nice if some of those big tax loop holes got plugged but it sure wasn't going to happen with either of the nincompoops we had running this time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually I believe they failed to register as a non profit.
As one of their own lawyers informed them back in 2009.

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually I believe they failed to register as a non profit.
As one of their own lawyers informed them back in 2009.

They forgot to register when NY changed the law until the attacks on Trump started. Then NY allowed them to quietly do it retroactively.

Amazing how that didn't get reported by most media.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Call me a dumb A---but just what is the Clinton Foundations supposedly role? Whats their agenda?
They generously give about 6% to charity while the rest makes them rich!! They claim they give 90% to charity, but the tax records show otherwise.