clone Ups truck

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Thats ashame. Thats a lot of good pot that has fallen into the wrong hands. Kudos to those who tried but failed to deliver that precious cargo to all of those hard working citizens who go to work everyday and like to unwind at the end of the day by smoking a nice fat joint. And if you don't know what I'm talking about .......maybe you you should smoke a joint and see what you have been missing all this time.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
After viewing the pics I would say that it was a good attempt at a clone. I wounder how long they got away with using it to move the goods. The guy that got away is probably driving a cloned FEDEX truck now.

bste11

King of UPS
Man what a shame all that weed gone. He could have at least driven it to my UPS hub and given me at least a few hundred pounds.

chev

Nightcrawler
I wonder how long they were getting away with using that truck. It looked pretty good till I saw the front and the spelling error. :laughing:

8up

they intentionally misspelled synchronizing, they didn't want to have an legal problem with trademark infringement