CNN coverage by an Ex-UPSer

C

chuchu

I saw a news story where a customer said FedEx had sheeted her package as "Closed" but it was a residential delivery. LOL! Sound familiar?
All they have to do is check the FedEx Home delivery volume on 12/26-12/31 and the surge will tell it all.
FedEx did reportedly get busted for falsifying deliveries they never attmpted.
Poor guys suck and lie too.
We got more press coverage because more is expected from us than the other shippers...because we normally get it done.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our PCM also told us what we should think….This company is made up of supervisors shoveling :censored2:e…and people who either smell it or don't
Well yeah, the company thrives off of control and exploitation. Now it's not only the employees and management, it's customers.

quote="Cementups, post: 1246069, member: 8590"]He as on vacation. He had nothing to do with this.[/quote]
Sounds like the CEO from BP.........THat oil spill isnt too bad...im still going on vacation!!...lol

OPTION3

If you don't talk you'll get your turkeys back. We promise. (Fingers crossed behind back)
During the UNITED way drive I was asked why I didn't give….I told them we are having cut backs at my house..plus I had to buy a turkey…(Before anyone gets uptight..I donate considerably to our local food pantry both monetarily and time wise)----STUFF it UPS and UNITED WAY