CNN's Daniel Dale offers rare fact-checks of Biden, admits Trump 'correct' on Dem's anti-fracking stance

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

'Biden did make anti-fracking comments in 2019 and 2020, and Trump was not lying,'

CNN's star fact-checker Daniel Dale broke with precedent by offering multiple rulings against Joe Biden over claims the former vice president made during Thursday's final presidential debate.
Dale, who has become famous in liberal circles for his marathon fact-checks of President Trump, appeared on CNN's post-debate coverage to discuss an intense exchange when Trump pressed Biden for opposing fracking.

"I have never said that I oppose fracking," Biden firmly said.​
"You said it on tape!" Trump exclaimed.​
"Show the tape! Put it on your website!" Biden challenged the president. "The fact of the matter is, he's flat lying."​
Dale appeared bewildered as he was about to credit the president for being accurate on the issue.

"So in this case, Trump is correct. Biden did make anti-fracking comments in 2019 and 2020, and Trump was not lying," Dale told anchor Anderson Cooper.

1603486546159.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

'Biden did make anti-fracking comments in 2019 and 2020, and Trump was not lying,'

CNN's star fact-checker Daniel Dale broke with precedent by offering multiple rulings against Joe Biden over claims the former vice president made during Thursday's final presidential debate.
Dale, who has become famous in liberal circles for his marathon fact-checks of President Trump, appeared on CNN's post-debate coverage to discuss an intense exchange when Trump pressed Biden for opposing fracking.

"I have never said that I oppose fracking," Biden firmly said.​
"You said it on tape!" Trump exclaimed.​
"Show the tape! Put it on your website!" Biden challenged the president. "The fact of the matter is, he's flat lying."​
Dale appeared bewildered as he was about to credit the president for being accurate on the issue.

"So in this case, Trump is correct. Biden did make anti-fracking comments in 2019 and 2020, and Trump was not lying," Dale told anchor Anderson Cooper.

View attachment 314543
WDFD