TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
get on my level

xIy7M.jpg
xIy7M.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
What is it???

It's a FPS (First Person Shooter) video game.

[video=youtube;F6vOWbJ46XU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vOWbJ46XU[/video]

Very popular, but I don't prefer to play against others in FPS, I prefer co-op (Co-operational) where it's me and others working together not against other people.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is it just me, or is a package containing a video game about as easy of a delivery possible?
I'll take that over the P&G gift boxes that have been dominating my loads since Friday.

Nimnim

The Nim
Is it just me, or is a package containing a video game about as easy of a delivery possible?
I'll take that over the P&G gift boxes that have been dominating my loads since Friday.

You obviously have not seen some of the collector's editions that are offered with games. I've seen one that come with helmets, 3 different books and a limited edition controller and the game. Those suckers can be 50 lbs and the size of a microwave. The standard game though, like an old Hardy Boys book in size.

Buck Fifty

Video games have gotten so complicated and time consuming, I could see how one might have to take a week. Haven't seriously played any since the old SEGA System. Anyone remember Joe Montana Football. Before that it was Intellivision.