Cold out there

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Sub zero here tonight. I WANT them to try to say something to me about wearing a facemask tomorrow. Today it was 7 degrees not counting the windchill factor (10 mph sustained winds) and my face felt like it was going to fall off.

STFXG

Yup.

Attachments

• 1420691638380.jpg
    1420691638380.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 214

clean hairy

Sub zero here tonight. I WANT them to try to say something to me about wearing a facemask tomorrow. Today it was 7 degrees not counting the windchill factor (10 mph sustained winds) and my face felt like it was going to fall off.
a FACEMASK?
Why would Hockey Goalie attire keep you warm?

nayrsiem

We've had wind chills in the -20 to -30 range for a few days now. center manager told us to wear what we needed to stay warm. I asked him if I could leave the truck running all day and he was not amused.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You would think, right? You got to ask yourself why housing and infrastructure hasn't boomed as well?
Honestly mostly because all of the guys that would do those jobs are in the oil fields.

The housing crisis really wouldn't be near as bad if it had not been for all the houses destroyed by the floods just as the boom started.

MAKAVELI

Honestly mostly because all of the guys that would do those jobs are in the oil fields.

The housing crisis really wouldn't be near as bad if it had not been for all the houses destroyed by the floods just as the boom started.
All the more reason for me to stay in California. The economy is bouncing back, real estate coming back up, and unemployment going down. I don't need to clear 2k a week to be happy here. Would be nice but not necessary.