Colin Powell email hack

Sportello

You must've been in a cave the last 8 years!!
Nope. My on hand cash has increased, my stock holdings have increased in value, and my real property valuation has increase on all my properties.

I've been retired for quite some time from UPS, and things are better in my world.

If things aren't better in your world, perhaps you should look at the choices you've made over the last decade or so.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope. My on hand cash has increased, my stock holdings have increased in value, and my real property valuation has increase on all my properties.

I've been retired for quite some time from UPS, and things are better in my world.

If things aren't better in your world, perhaps you should look at the choices you've made over the last decade or so.

I'm much better off now than I was eight years ago.

Not as well off as Bill Clinton's eight years in office but much better off then buchs time in office.
Why the U.S. economy lags: It's the politics, stupid

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not as well off as Bill Clinton's eight years in office but much better off then buchs time in office.
Yep, a lot of people who thought they were set for retirement no longer are after the Bush years.
Historically, people who invest in the US Stock Market do better with a Democratic President and a Republican Congress.