Collective Bargaining

Bottom rung

We still have a constitution!!!!! A conservative Supreme Court Justice should be named and nominated soon. It's a good day to be an American. She hasn't accomplished anything on thirty years of politics, she would have done nothing for us!

rod

Retired 22 years
I would agree that Reps aren't Union friendly but I also believe Unions are a dying breed and have been for quite awhile. Very few workers today are willing to stand up for their piece of the pie.

UniteandWin

Get ready for a xival war. Choose a side. I choose my daughter's future. Therefore I choose the Middle Class Gang. Try us

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We still have a constitution!!!!! A conservative Supreme Court Justice should be named and nominated soon. It's a good day to be an American. She hasn't accomplished anything on thirty years of politics, she would have done nothing for us!

Did you forget about the justice who will be retiring shortly after the inauguration? This means Trump will have two nominations, not just one.

beavis

Not necessarily but they could legally organize here. Lots of union workers like coal miners for example were victims of the current administration

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Time to shed public sector unions, just funnels for the local and states doing the negotiating. How can you have fairness when the union is paying to elect and lobby the negotiators.

MAKAVELI

Not necessarily but they could legally organize here. Lots of union workers like coal miners for example were victims of the current administration
They are more the victims of cheaper and cleaner natural gas and renewable energy sources.