College Students Love Trump's Tax Plan?

Box Ox

So it was the entire Trump plan with Bernies name? Were all parts fully explained?

My guess is this is simply fake news.

Did the students read it, see the elimination of the inheritance tax and not wonder how that fit Bernie Sanders?

Yep. You can't cherry pick and present only the parts Bernie might very well agree with, then pull up the curtain and say "AHA! GOTCHA! TRUMP'S IDEA!".

BrownArmy

There were a bunch of videos around election time that were similar.

Jimmy Kimmel had a bunch, they were pretty funny.

Both sides do it, honestly it just highlights the fact that American voters are generally uniformed.

Sad!

newfie

So it was the entire Trump plan with Bernies name? Were all parts fully explained?

Did the students read it, see the elimination of the inheritance tax and not wonder how that fit Bernie Sanders?

cant believe you're trying to alibi this. don't be so sensitive.

newfie

Yep. You can't cherry pick and present only the parts Bernie might very well agree with, then pull up the curtain and say "AHA! GOTCHA! TRUMP'S IDEA!".

another defender of college idiots. you two must be a couple of the morons in the video

Box Ox

another defender of college idiots. you two must be a couple of the morons in the video

Eh, you would've defended Sarah Palin against Katie Couric's "gotcha" question back in 2008 when she was asked what newspapers and magazines she reads. This is a legitimate "gotcha" interview and doesn't reflect my personal opinions on today's college students.

newfie

Eh, you would've defended Sarah Palin against Katie Couric's "gotcha" question back in 2008 when she was asked what newspapers and magazines she reads. This is a legitimate "gotcha" interview and doesn't reflect my personal opinions on today's college students.

you have me confused with a Sarah Palin fan.

floridays

Defend it? It's "gotcha" journalism at it's absolute worst.
Where's the gotcha? These kids are college students at George Washington University. They are fully illiterate ( these kids) as to the facts and solely based their answers on name association. Without a doubt (in this instance) they are fully indoctrinated in the mindset, "I don't know :censored2:, but if it's Trumps policy or proposal I'm against it." Their facial expressions prove they weren't duped, they are simply programmed by association, not ideas or substance.

floridays

Sam, you can't make excuses for people that don't know what they believe. I stand corrected once again, you did.