Colorado,New Mexico, and Arizona upsers, look!

UPS Lifer

Tourists going brain dead and losing their driving skills is not uncommon in Flagstaff and Phoenix as well. Very frustrating from our point of view. Here we are out there trying to get our jobs done and tourists think it is ok to just stop in the middle of the road and check out the scenery (this is especially bad in Sedona). :nono2: And compound that with all the 'elderly' (snicker) that live there. :surprised:

Opps! I forgot about the elderly! They are a problem also!

Cute-UPS-Man

No offense taken... Dude.....but so far, you can't stand Florida, people in Az see UFO's and have your doubts about Vegas.....before commenting on another city thats not good enough for you, may I suggest a map of the United States, a blindfold, and a dart. Now that's playing it by ear....:peaceful:

Sounds like a good idea to me! My main frustration here in Tampa is the traffic! Almost every person I see not driving correctly is on the cell phone!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sounds like a good idea to me! My main frustration here in Tampa is the traffic! Almost every person I see not driving correctly is on the cell phone!
Welcome to life, young man. Evereywhere you go you'll find someone doing something that you don't like. Tampa is pretty much a hole, anyways. No offense to fellow BC'ers that are Tamponians, Tampan's, whatever they call you. You could move to a nicer town close to where you live and not have to leave UPS. Move closer to the Gulf and you'll even have the tradewinds to keep you cooler.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The only suggestion you can get here is talk to HR again. Explain to her that you are moving and you need to give your 2 weeks notice. UPS has a policy not to rehire former employees, so you will need to make sure that on your record, that it says you left in good terms and are welcome back.

HR is not Julie from Love Boat. She is not going to set you up in other areas and make your fantasies reality. You have to leave on your own and reapply in the new area. All your senority goes to 0, so you will be at the bottom of the barrell. My suggestion is to leave and apply in the new area by mid-September for the yearly holiday run.

Julie was hot. She could show me to my cabin:whiteflag: