Come on guys, you are being watched 24/7! Don't do this

STFXG

One brake check would have fixed everything.
You already know the guy recording is a complete tool. With his "anonymous" mask in the rear window. Camera ready to film just in case he gets pulled over. I wonder what he did to egg on the driver before he pulled out the camera.

Bankrupt

You already know the guy recording is a complete tool. With his "anonymous" mask in the rear window. Camera ready to film just in case he gets pulled over. I wonder what he did to egg on the driver before he pulled out the camera.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Indecisi0n

I agree and I have had dumb people do the same to me on the road but when I'm in a commercial vehicle I back off and let them be.

DontThrowPackages

If guys by now can't understand there should never be any air between a package and the ground, then they deserve what happens to them. How many seconds did he save by tossing that Package? Actually he lost time by having to scramble after the package because the box rebounded off the stoop. Maybe because gas prices are down and DRA Made this peak remarkably easy, I'm in a better mood. This year will be my highest earnings year to date and DRA has a big part to do with that. Looking cross the isle at UPS, we can't say we're where we should be economically. But it could be worse. Lets just hope it doesn't get worse.

You've Got Mail

I underhand toss small/light packages all the time from a few feet away. Saves my back and legs, plus time, and doesn't do any damage to the contents. There's no reason to gently place a J.Crew or Macy's bag neatly next to the door. It's not fragile. It's a shirt.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I underhand toss small/light packages all the time from a few feet away. Saves my back and legs, plus time, and doesn't do any damage to the contents. There's no reason to gently place a J.Crew or Macy's bag neatly next to the door. It's not fragile. It's a shirt.
Iphones and cell phones are light boxes too...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
As an Express RTD I can guarantee, if I pulled the stunts that idiot was doing, it would have been my last day on the job.

Unbelievable how tarnished this company's reputation has become in a relatively short period of time.

And Fredward obviously doesn't give two sharts.

Nothing happens because people don't call in. The guy who made this video should have called the cops and FedEx.

59 Dano

One brake check would have fixed everything.

I'm partial to gradually slowing down.

Tap the brakes and slow down by 5 mph. If that doesn't work, tap them again and slow down another 5 mph. Keep doing that until he gets the hint or you have come to a complete stop. He'll get out of his vehicle and walk toward your car. That's when you leave :D

59 Dano

The truck driver is a tool and should be held accountable for what he did, but yeah, I noticed the Guy Fawkes mask too. Those guys are something else. There's no excuse for what the trucker did but I doubt the guy in the car was just minding his own business and the trucker raged on him for no reason.

59 Dano

If guys by now can't understand there should never be any air between a package and the ground, then they deserve what happens to them. How many seconds did he save by tossing that Package? Actually he lost time by having to scramble after the package because the box rebounded off the stoop.

There's never enough time to do it right, but always plenty of time to do it over.

smapple

I'd be happy he didn't just toss it over the gate like a newspaper.

I always take these videos with a grain of salt since 1) they're not representative of the whole and 2) sometimes the daily grind just gets to you. Also he put the package back instead of leaving it where it rolled, so not sure what the complaint is? And as someone else mentioned, that neighborhood looks like :censored2:.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Instead of a brake check, briefly hit your flashers. They think it's your brakes & they quickly back off.

That doesn't work.
1) your 3rd brake light doesn't light up.
2) your car does not slow at all.
3) a lot of flashers are orange turn signals not, bright red tail lights.

Just pull up on the E-brake really hard instead. Car slows suddenly with no warning.

serco

Read the lettering on the back window of the car. Maybe he was just curious and trying to read it, then it pisd him off.