Coming soon to a center near you!!!!!!!!

Warning letter

Our center is the new pilot center for a new Safety rule that will go into effect soon at all centers!!!!!!! We are now,not allowed to talk while on the clock!!!!! We all got fitted for our shock collars Monday, that will give you a little bolt of electricity if you talk while on the clock.. We were told from now on out we can communicate with 3 simple hand signals.... Thumb up, thumb down and middle finger straight up...... Works good, other than when you need to cough!!!!!! Corporate is still trying to work out all the kinks!!!!!!!!

thessalonian13

our center is the new pilot center for a new safety rule that will go into effect soon at all centers!!!!!!! We are now,not allowed to talk while on the clock!!!!! We all got fitted for our shock collars monday, that will give you a little bolt of electricity if you talk while on the clock.. We were told from now on out we can communicate with 3 simple hand signals.... Thumb up, thumb down and middle finger straight up...... Works good, other than when you need to cough!!!!!! Corporate is still trying to work out all the kinks!!!!!!!!
as long as the do the same thing to management lmao

UPSGUY72

Our center is the new pilot center for a new Safety rule that will go into effect soon at all centers!!!!!!! We are now,not allowed to talk while on the clock!!!!! We all got fitted for our shock collars Monday, that will give you a little bolt of electricity if you talk while on the clock.. We were told from now on out we can communicate with 3 simple hand signals.... Thumb up, thumb down and middle finger straight up...... Works good, other than when you need to cough!!!!!! Corporate is still trying to work out all the kinks!!!!!!!!

The taliban must be running your center.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will there be a new test with this policy? 8 keys to giving the finger or 5 keys to keeping your thumb out of your butt?

Thank you for your well thought out, insightful post. You add a lot to the discussion here and I look forward to reading your future posts as I know that I will be a better person for having done so.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

Can I get this for my wife?

How about a kids model?
:happy2: