coming to a center near you...

Whats 9.5?

We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.
It just shows me how far removed some are from the actual job. Push push push the methods while pushing productions.

Uhhh which one. You choose.

Overpaid Union Thug

The ability to see each and every time we take the DIAD out and push a button has existed since the implantation of telematics. All they've done is set it up to create a metric that makes it appear that we are recording in travel when we are not. It's an attempt to reduce distracted driving but the metric they already had in place was more than adequate. It's silly. It must be pretty boring in Atlanta these days.

The ability to see each and every time we take the DIAD out and push a button has existed since the implantation of telematics. All they've done is set it up to create a metric that makes it appear that we are recording in travel when we are not. It's an attempt to reduce distracted driving but the metric they already had in place was more than adequate. It's silly. It must be pretty boring in Atlanta these days.
Just another way to friend* with us.

ducktape

Sounds like a way to force us to follow orion.