commit times what am I doing

LaUpser

Ok can someone break down the commit time and how they go by being late. I have never actually ran a full route until this week and I have been a cover drive for 2 years. anyway what I'm confused is when I check the board for commit time it would say 1430.. that is an air saver right with a 430 commit time and after 430 it's late? also there is a 1500 that is 2nd correct ? for example today I had air saver bur when I looked at my commit times that package was showing but it was in edd. and some one please help

T

Turdferguson

14:30 is 2:30 . I don't know what would be due at 2:30. What do you mean 15:00 is second?

BrownChoice

Sometimes savers that are going to a residential address will show as having a commit time in edd or orion(only commercial savers have commits. Resi next day air SAVERS are by the end of day.

slappyhappy

Sometimes a school or business that closes early will have a commit time attached to it even for ground so you know to try and get there before close.

By The Book

Ok can someone break down the commit time and how they go by being late. I have never actually ran a full route until this week and I have been a cover drive for 2 years. anyway what I'm confused is when I check the board for commit time it would say 1430.. that is an air saver right with a 430 commit time and after 430 it's late? also there is a 1500 that is 2nd correct ? for example today I had air saver bur when I looked at my commit times that package was showing but it was in edd. and some one please help
Did you not use a diad that had the commit times in it before. This can't be the first time you were late with your commits.
Sometimes a school or business that closes early will have a commit time attached to it even for ground so you know to try and get there before close.
I think that's a little tmi for the newbie.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can designate committed stops (other than NDA or NDA EAM) as residential or commercial----tagging them as residential puts them in their regular order in EDD.

Indecisi0n

There are not 2:30 commits that I know of. You have :
NDA 10:30 for both business and residential
Savers 3:00 (1500) for businesses only

First thing you do in the morning is hand the board to a sup and tell them to change the commits of residential savers this way it won't confuse you.

You shouldn't have any EAM's

Z

ZQXC

There are not 2:30 commits that I know of. You have :
NDA 10:30 for both business and residential
Savers 3:00 (1500) for businesses only

First thing you do in the morning is hand the board to a sup and tell them to change the commits of residential savers this way it won't confuse you.

You shouldn't have any EAM's

.... and why wouldn't he have any EAM's?

LaUpser

Ok for example I had a air saver that went to a residential address but after it was delivered it prompted me asking resin for being late. that's what I was really confused on