Company changing timecards

johnny Conroe

just wondering if other centers have problems with time card adjustments and taking time from drivers. I worked over 12 hours then noticed they next day report show 11.98 and then noticed 15 to 20 drivers at 11.98 and after talking to on car supervisor they said they had to take time from drivers and had made a list and we're going to put the time back. This has been ongoing problem. They said the division manager was riding them for over 12. I have talked to attorney and have been gathering info for over a year and it is done so much they even talk about doing it. Any tips or similar situations out there.

10 point

just wondering if other centers have problems with time card adjustments and taking time from drivers. I worked over 12 hours then noticed they next day report show 11.98 and then noticed 15 to 20 drivers at 11.98 and after talking to on car supervisor they said they had to take time from drivers and had made a list and we're going to put the time back. This has been ongoing problem. They said the division manager was riding them for over 12. I have talked to attorney and have been gathering info for over a year and it is done so much they even talk about doing it. Any tips or similar situations out there.
Call the corp phone no in Atlanta and tell them that PUCO is getting the next call.
You can give examples of drivers names that they falsified their DOT timecards and still be anonymous.
Call from the building phone if you're afraid to be ID'd.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Call the corp phone no in Atlanta and tell them that PUCO is getting the next call.
You can give examples of drivers names that they falsified their DOT timecards and still be anonymous.
Call from the building phone if you're afraid to be ID'd.

How about filing a grievance ?

Using your documented evidence, it's a win.

That is....

If a member has the cojones, to be a Teamster.

-Bug-

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Have you been shorted any paychecks?

10 point

How about filing a grievance ?

Using your documented evidence, it's a win.

That is....

If a member has the cojones, to be a Teamster.

-Bug-
Filing a grievance is warranted. There's no denying that.

But deleting hrs off of a federal document is a huge PUCO issue and a phone call to corp may fix the issue quicker. Permanently, as pertains to the perpetrators.

I remembered what happened here and how it was rectified.
Swiftly.

johnny Conroe

Yes, time missing and changes made to make their numbers and sups admitting doing it. Thinking of taking legal action as I have to much info to just file grievance. Just curious if it goes on other places.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, time missing and changes made to make their numbers and sups admitting doing it. Thinking of taking legal action as I have to much info to just file grievance. Just curious if it goes on other places.
:bsbullf: no member of management would freely admit to altering time punches to pretty their numbers. Not saying they don't do it....But admit to it? I don't buy your story.

DOK

Lol, you're serious? It's called the honesty hotline, make some noise.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Whoa Whoa Whoa, you saying management altered numbers because of inability to meet a number on a report? Are you also accusing them of doing this for an extended period of time due to the downward pressure from their superiors? Are you also insinuating they have felt comfortable letting you know about this and you haven't brought this up to them but decided to lawyer up instead of simply asking them to stop altering your time card?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Whoa Whoa Whoa, you saying management altered numbers because of inability to meet a number on a report? Are you also accusing them of doing this for an extended period of time due to the downward pressure from their superiors? Are you also insinuating they have felt comfortable letting you know about this and you haven't brought this up to them but decided to lawyer up instead of simply asking them to stop altering your time card?
Sounds made up.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
What the hell do you need an attorney for ??????
Document your lost wages and file a grievance.
Call the hotline and your business agent at the union hall.
You're calling a lawyer but you don't have the balls to tell them to stop doing it.
This goes on for a year and you don't do nothing !!!!!!!
No wonder they think they can get away with it, you have a center of creampuffs working there.

I have a supervisor that constantly does this I’m sure it goes over the people who don’t speak English’s head but not mine. He tried to change my time card from 2 am to 430 am also 15 minutes here and there.. I told him about it and he tried acting like it was an accident.. WATCH FOR THIS this is one of UPS’ shady business practices. I told my manager for this reason I take a picture of my times each day for documentation and if you continue
Down this path trying to cheat me out of a few hours every check I will report you not just to corporate but to PUCO they will do this to everyone they can that doesn’t speak up.. check your time cards!

Gman33909

There needs to be something in the next contract pertaining to time shaving. For every minute they shave we get an hour in penalty!